Community Spotlight - hhheathaxo & VampirexKisses

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Highlighted

Community Spotlight - hhheathaxo & VampirexKisses

The Community Spotlight showcases community members who are found helpful within the Community Forums and/or Ambassador Chat. The recipients are chosen by The Activision Community Team, and the beneficiaries of this honor are featured within the community and given a care package to boot.

image004.png

This month we chose to feature two Ambassadors new the program. While these ladies haven’t been with us long, they've already managed to climb the ranks and earn a spot in the Ambassador leaderboards. If that wasn’t impressive enough, they’ve also earned the prestigious “Digital Legend” calling card for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in the short time they’ve been with us.

-

Q: How long have you been gaming and what would you say is your favorite?

H: I've been gaming since I was a child. I'd love to say it started with Atari, but I only experienced the wonderful Atari a handful of times. I did have a massive collection of original Sega games that I played daily as a kid. My real love for gaming sprouted from the original PlayStation when Spyro was released in 1998.  That was my first really loved and overly played video game. I like the series of call of duty games, but I think my favorite is Call of Duty  4. That is the one I started caring how I played and from there the game helped me shape my play style. I prefer boots on the ground.   Other than call of duty, I haven’t had a favorite since the Spyro days. Let's hope they remaster that like they did Crash Bandicoot!

8-1.jpgV: I've honestly been gaming ever since I was little and able to hold a controller, so it's been years. My first video game was Namco Museum. It had many games included and the controller was just a joystick and a button! My favorite game though within it is Dig Dug! As for my favorite game overall, that's hard to choose. I have so many! My favorite from Bungie is tied between Halo and Destiny. With TreyArch and Activision, my favorite Call of Duty would be Black Ops 3. With Lionhead Studios it would be the Fable games and then with Ubisoft it would be Rainbow Six Siege! I'm not that good, but I'm working on it! I also can't forget another favorite game I have which is the awesome Fallout series. I love the story lines within all of them!

Q: Between work, gaming & helping your fellow gamers, what else do you do in your spare time?

H: I do photography and painting. I photograph mostly landscapes and animals. Living in the north part of Maine close to Canada gives me plenty of subjects to photograph with the woodsy areas and living by the biggest mountain in the state. I have always wanted to be a professional photographer, but my love for graphic design made me want to just keep it as a hobby. I paint a lot with watercolor these days and I use to paint a lot in high school with acrylics.

V: Between all of this, I like to draw, read, or spend time with family and friends in my spare time. I'm a huge nerd and an artist, so I tend to draw things video game related or nerdy things related to studies.

8-2.jpg

Q: Do you have pets? If so, give us some details! Name, how long you’ve had him/her, any interesting facts about them.

8-3.jpgH: I do have pets! My mother and I own 2 miniature horses. Luna and Opie are their names. Luna is the big dark bay horse and Opie is the little red guy. We have had luna for several years and decided she needed a companion, so we got Opie and he is now a year old. Luna likes to act like the queen and always be in your face for attention, while Opie has more of a care-free kind of attitude. He is also lazy and doesn't like to run much when we exercise them. You have to admit, these guys are super cute! Last but not least, we have Logan the family dog. He is a pure American Pitbull Terrier. He is a big goof ball and his favorite past time is tearing up cardboard boxes.

V: I have a pet rat! Many people think they're gross but he's a sweet little guy! He's my rat boy. His name is Quinn and I've had him for almost a year now. He's the sweetest thing because he doesn't bite, whenever I put my finger in his cage, he licks and hugs it and he loves attention!

Q: What keeps you Active in the program/What’s your favorite thing about the program?

H: I like the contests the program offers. I also like that I get a chance to connect with other Ambassadors and Activision Community Coordinators. We all have a love for gaming and it is nice to meet people who have the same interests as you. Making new friends is always a plus, so that is what keeps me active! It will be nice to see all the cool swag I get after taking chats.8-4.jpg

V: What keeps me active in this program is the desire to talk to you guys and help people out. Given some chats are harder than others, but at least I try to make one person’s day and by resolving their issue so they can get back to gaming.

Q: What advice would you give someone on their first day taking chats?

H: I would say make use of the guidelines we have available for us! They make chats super easy and if you ever run into an angry gamer they help immensely. Always keep your cool with heated chats, many things can be resolved with the help of the guides. If the guides don't help just ask other ambassadors or Sean and Ariel

V:  The advice I would give them is this.. Take a breather and don't be nervous. Be yourself but also be somewhat professional. You may come across a difficult chat on the first day, or even something you're not sure on. If that's the case, reach out to someone that's been in the program longer and ask for help or advice. That's the biggest thing too, don't be afraid to ask for help.

-

Congratulations, Ladies! Thank you for making our community a helpful, friendly space.

Community Coordinator
1 REPLY

Re: Community Spotlight - hhheathaxo & VampirexKis...

in reply to Seanicus23

Awesome Spotlight! Congrats! 

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Studios