Explain This One

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Highlighted

Explain This One

Volk VintageVolk Vintage

Playing epic gun game i won the match but never got the volk vintage then i get killed by this guy and it says it was the Volk Vintage its not in the game yet? I don't get it.

Level 10
5 REPLIES

Re: Explain This One

[ Edited ]
in reply to Starwars93

Volk Vintage Ballistic like volk retroVolk Vintage Ballistic like volk retro

20170913_231419.jpg

Guys this weapon is ONLY in Epic Gun Game right now so if you want to try it out play a few rounds until this is in the gun rotation. I would not be surprised if they add this weapon after they replace epic gun game with another weekly gamemode.

I just got to try this out it is a awesome weapon.

Level 10

in reply to Starwars93

Some people already have it...it was a weapon during one of the weeks of summer events..but only available during that time if you were lucky to get it..I wasn't playing during that week apparently, and haven't got to try it yet..but have seen a couple in TDM..

I hope they do add it to the craftables soon, I'd like to try it...even though I've heard it isn't that great..

Level 45

in reply to James8421

Your thinking of the Volk Retro which was available only during week 2 days of summer or at the very end for a few days. I'm talking about the Volk Vintage which is basically the same but a different prototype

Level 10

in reply to Starwars93

Ah, yup you're right..

What are the perks on that one?

Level 45

in reply to James8421

same perks same gun the only difference is your gonna be able to customise camo on the vintage. 

Level 23

Studios