Fix the glitches on the new maps. Bermuda and Ember.

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Support

Highlighted

Fix the glitches on the new maps. Bermuda and Ember.

Bermuda allows players to get under the map on the water/beach side of the map . Ember allows players to get inside the walls in the center building .

Level 2
6 REPLIES

Re: Fix the glitches on the new maps. Bermuda and Ember.

in reply to cfett172

Hey there, 

Thanks for contacting me. I would recomend that you please report any cheaters using the feature available. 

Best Regards ^VH

Player Support

in reply to ATVISupport

Doesn't matter you guys haven't banned any of these guys. They even record it in the streams and post on YouTube. But yet you guys do nothing. 

Level 1

in reply to ATVISupport

Unfortunately the in game options seem to fall on deaf ears, as everyone knows activision does nothing to fix the issues. this is why your games have been going downhill and your now trying to copy off of EA's Battlefield. but I'll give you a list of known cheaters that I started keeping track of. These first 3 account names were players that wound up on my team and were flat out bragging about using aimbots and glitches because the know Activision won't do anything. Slim2Good....murkin_on_ya...... and brett_1972. These next 3 were using the glitch I stated above  snip3rkid95x...robdogg1972.. and last but not least from just over 30 minutes ago DaDroopy. Which is a perfect case in point that you do nothing since these glitches were reported that there still able to use them. If Activision really wants to copy off of EA's Battlefield get dedicated servers and keep on them as EA does , they actually go after hackers/cheaters.

Level 2

in reply to cfett172

Just finished another match on ember and another cheater using the glitch . Here is the cheaters psn id    X--SINISTER--X      he used the glitch to get a nuclear 

Level 2

in reply to ATVISupport
I'm going to continue posting players psn id until something is done about this BS. Just finished another match with players using the glitch. Id's are as follows Smithy-2014 and shadowhemlock and both were using the same clan tag of TRGT. These 2 go along with the other players I've listed in this feed
Level 2

in reply to ATVISupport

I am reporting these players when I encounter them but that is little help and all the players in the game suffer from the glitches.  Please take action against the players using the glitch and more importantly please correct the maps or pull them from rotation.  Thank you.

Teamwork is the key! Plug in your mic and communicate!
Level 34

Studios