Master Prestige Ranks

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Highlighted

Master Prestige Ranks

Just reading the message of the day about the new master prestige ranks..it says you can unlock new rewards, and one of them is new weapons..what weapons? Are they referring to future classics?

Level 41
6 REPLIES

Re: Master Prestige Ranks

in reply to James8421

No new classics have been announced.. I believe they are referring to variants.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to James8421

James8421 wrote:

Just reading the message of the day about the new master prestige ranks..it says you can unlock new rewards, and one of them is new weapons..what weapons? Are they referring to future classics?

I don't like the new MP and how it stands out.  I really wish you could hide all that stuff. Tend to create more hate in games. People think MP means your a pub stomper. I also would like it if they could hide KD in the lobby. Can't tell you how many times I hear someone say, oh look at this guy, master prestige and above 2.0 KD and than they back out. Not that big of a deal but would rather it didn't show that or have the option to hide it.

Level 59

in reply to MurkBeserk

MurkBeserk wrote:

James8421 wrote:

I don't like the new MP and how it stands out.  I really wish you could hide all that stuff. Tend to create more hate in games. People think MP means your a pub stomper. I also would like it if they could hide KD in the lobby. Can't tell you how many times I hear someone say, oh look at this guy, master prestige and above 2.0 KD and than they back out. Not that big of a deal but would rather it didn't show that or have the option to hide it.

I 100% agree with you. The crappy part is, in the cods that didn't show your stats in the pregame lobby people complained that it wasn't there.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

gotsomestars wrote:

MurkBeserk wrote:

James8421 wrote:

I 100% agree with you. The crappy part is, in the cods that didn't show your stats in the pregame lobby people complained that it wasn't there.

How about a compromise, give player the option to hide it.

Level 59

in reply to James8421

Every other level allows you to get de-atomizers with classic weapons. I think 12 you can use the OSA and 14 is the Mac Tav. Also with level 13 or 14 you get 30% extra xp on kills with MK2 variants instead of the standard 15%. I'll try and find the post on Reddit that I saw and add the link.

Brian Rooks
Level 62

in reply to Brian25savannah

Oh, so not new, just the same weapons with nuke capabilities..and by MP13-14 you get +30% XP with mkII 🤔

Do you get a separate weapon, like if you get a nuke Mactav, do you have two then? Or does it just turn your current one into it? Do you get another perk to go with the nuke capability like other weapons?

Still wonder what happened to the other rumored classics, and how they plan on giving them out..since now it don't seem like it would be through prestige..if the rumors are true..

Level 41

Studios