Stuck in an infinite update loop

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Support

Stuck in an infinite update loop

When I boot up the game and try to go into zombies or mutli-player I get an error message saying 'update requires restart' I click ok and the game reboots then when I try again I get the same message which puts me into an infinite loop. I have tried restarting the game, I have checked for latest updates and I have tried switching off the PS4 but I still keep repeatedly getting into this infinite loop. The first time it happened it did actually download an update (got the download bar) but since then it doesn't. Any ideas? (posted for a friend, mine actually works fine).
RottingZombie1
62 REPLIES

Re: Stuck in an infinite update loop

in reply to RottingZombie1

Im having this problem now too. I read on another thread you have to delete and redownload infinite warfare

ThrillKill5150

in reply to ThrillKill5150
if you delet an redow load infinite warfare and it comes another update you need to do this ower and owe again
iamo1234567

in reply to iamo1234567

It will not delete your data as that is digital

Ordinaryhole_7321824

Try loading campaign & select misson but dont actually choose one then try mp again, worked for me

bone-snypa

All you got to do is click zombies than click exit than click multiplayer than click exit than click store which should download an update than the game restarts. After that click zombies and it should work fine. My friend told me this trick

EricNathanson

in reply to EricNathanson

EricNathanson wrote:

All you got to do is click zombies than click exit than click multiplayer than click exit than click store which should download an update than the game restarts. After that click zombies and it should work fine. My friend told me this trick

Finally got bit by the bug and doing the above worked for me.

Bloozeman

I just clicked store and downloaded an update, if i would clock zombie, it should say i need to restart

ApocalypseRD

Thank you!! That worked!!
dimetime99

in reply to RottingZombie1

I am also having the same problem it will just keep looping and no way to stop it. Can't play zombies or multiplayer.

amazingdude3011

Studios