Which sniper has the fastest re-chamber time ?

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Which sniper has the fastest re-chamber time ?

Is it the intervention ? Would like to give a bolt action a crack with elo sight. 

Dante2k
10 REPLIES

Re: Which sniper has the fastest re-chamber time ?

in reply to Dante2k

Widowmaker, Intervention, then the KBS.. (rechamber time same as fire rate, right?..lol)

Was playing some custom games with my boy when I seen this and tested the three bolt action snipers out..the Widowmaker is noticeably faster..and according to the stats the intervention and KBS are only separated by one point, which definately doesn't feel right..the KBS feels way slow, and the intervention doesn't feel too far off from the widowmaker, but you can tell..

Dont know the true numbers on any of them, but that's the conclusion I came to testing them out..already sorta knew that from playing MP, but haven't used snipers for a while..

James8421

in reply to Dante2k

Go with the EBR, it is semiautomatic so rechamber time is instant and you have the AR mode.  

darkrangeresp1

in reply to Dante2k

Widowmaker 

Tf141

Kbs

From fastest to slowest. 

However the kbs makes up for its slower recharger with a much larger 1hk area.

Basically the faster the recharger the smaller the 1hk area.(leaving out the fact that one is a 2 round burst )

Personally I do best with the Widowmaker,  followed by kbs, then Tf141 

Just in case you want actual numbers, their recharger time is as follows

Widowmaker  .732

Tf141   .923

Kbs  1.154

Edit. 

Recharger = rechamber,  auto correct on my phone.... sorry. .

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

gotsomestars wrote:

Widowmaker 

Tf141

Kbs

From fastest to slowest. 

However the kbar makes up for its slower recharger with a much larger 1hk area.

Basically the faster the recharger the smaller the 1hk area.(leaving out the fact that one is a 2 round burst )

Personally I do best with the Widowmaker,  followed by kbs, then Tf141 

Just in case you want actual numbers, their recharger time is as follows

Widowmaker  .732

Tf141   .923

Kbs  1.154

Edit. 

Recharger = rechamber,  auto correct on my phone.... sorry. .

It didn't auto correct you on kbar kbs..😝

James8421

in reply to James8421

Damnit. At least you did.. lol

And at least we aren't fighting about it. I went to bed this morning and the forums were fine. I log in when I get to work and everyone is on their period. . What happened.. 

Lol Ty for the kbs typo, I'll go fix it now, with my head held in shame. Smiley Happy

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

Lol yea it got a little dramatic around here last few days...a Mod even jumped in one thread and deleted stuff..kinda like canceling a good drama series half way through the season 😝 

I stayed out of it, although I did have someone offer me to suck his **** for some reason..

James8421
Highlighted

in reply to James8421

At least you know you haven't lost your sex appeal lol! Yeah it really is a shame, the game can be so much fun, I didn't mention earlier in the day yesterday I helped a 12 year old kid I started playing with a few weeks ago get his first de-atomizer in Tdm, it was like a proud father moment for me, he was going crazy. It is a grind at times and playing with more than one or two friends is just pain in the a$$ and near impossible to keep a group together  but when things go my way I have had some of the craziest gameplays I never would have imagined possible last year during BO3. 

Brian Rooks
Brian25savannah

in reply to gotsomestars

" I log in when I get to work and everyone is on their period"

I stopped having those years ago...!

Once you hit 50 and all.

I do have an occasional Hot Flash though.  I usually blame bad gameplay on it.  Just means I have them on more occasion than not!

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Im_Old_School

in reply to gotsomestars
Thanks guys, saves me testing.

I have already got gold on the DMR, Widowmker and EBR is almost done so I'm going to try out the Intervention or KBS. Will probably take the elo straight off out of frustration but will give it a go. 😆
Dante2k

Studios