Why Does Prestiging Feel Like a Chore?

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Re: Why Does Prestiging Feel Like a Chore?

in reply to precookedcow90
^
RAW just caught a slight nerf. Haven't played since the update but from what I've seen the recoil randomness increase seema pretty significant.
Tbh I always found the titan easier to control than the other LMGs anyay.
Auger is pretty good for this too - seems to have no recoil
Level 32

in reply to AlmightyStarfire

im pretty sure its just a visual recoil thing the gun itself preforms the same, or i havent noticed any significant changes.

i have not spent a lot of time with the titan i do know it is powerful and i do know its more difficult to control the recoil on this gun, people without good gun conrrol suffer with this weapon in core just as much as the osa (no proof just hear say).

the auger is disgusting i cant allow myself to use it it just seems unfair haha i dont think the first 2-3 bullets have any recoil. i actually run silencer on all of my lmgs which keeps me away from the auger.

Level 22

in reply to precookedcow90

LOL.

I didn't mention this before (as it is borderline cheating)  but it's a trick that many HC players use. Simply place the red dot over target and hipfire.

What I tend to do is run laser and as long as you don't sprint its good at targetting in the same way. The tip of the beam is where the bullets hit.

Level 13

Studios