Ww2 editions

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Highlighted

Ww2 editions

I have bought about everyone of the previous cod biggest editions that came out. Can I expect a bigger edition than the pro to release 

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Ww2 editions

in reply to kbturkey15

Yopu mean the deluxe? Or is there a Pro version too? I know that some reatilers have speacial editions but you just get plastic trinkets or a metal case. The Digi deluxe is more than enough for me. 

Level 48

in reply to kbturkey15

it's totally possible they will announce a collectors edition. It sometimes happens in the summer. Maybe after the multi or zombie reveal. I think AW and IW were the only games not to have some sort of substantial collectible.

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

Yea this is reason why I asked  bc last time was bo3 with the mini jig fridge and I was lucky to get one bc game stop only had 3 per store

Level 1

in reply to kbturkey15

The Jugg fridge actually was a truly limited edition. Usually they make more than enough for everyone that shows interest but that one was different. And because of the demand, people scooped them up and sold them for outrageous prices. 

They could come out with something cool in the theme of WWII... I still have my WWII canteen from WaW that you're not supposed to drink from. Smiley Very Happy

Level 75

Studios