weapon ideas

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Highlighted

weapon ideas

hi everyone in the call of duty community

how is getting throught to infinity war about weapon ideas because i still reckon that nerf guns would give them literally "infinite" new weapon designs to put in the game as nerf have had better gun designs than infinity ward have like for instance the rvn assualt rifle that is just the taser weapon from black ops 2 and the udm is just a glock 18 modified so people if you want infinite warfare to get 10,000 new players a day please make this a top voted post so that someone from either activsion or infinity ward will consider the idea and hopefully get the intended new player join target i mentioned above this is something i have wanted them to do since the release of the game and i want infinite warfare to be the best call of duty to date and not just used and abused by youtubers and the call of duty community

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: weapon ideas

in reply to shadowedkiller47

What?

You want nerf guns?

Outside of the classics and a few pistols, none of the weapons are realistic or appealing to me, except the NV4..but how would a weapon design change affect what people put on YouTube? And why would 10s of thousands of people rush in to play CoD?

Just putting ALL of CoDs other issues aside for a moment, I'd rather they throw some money at weapon makers and bring back real life weapons..just my thoughts..

Level 32

I just got cancer reading this.
Level 23

Interesting ideas. 

Just so you know, cod would have to pay nerf for the rights to use those weapons. Just like they have to pay other companies to use "real" weapons. Which is why they dont. 

And tbh, if they were going to pay for the rights to anyone,  I'd rather them pay real gun manufacturers. Not nerf. Tbh I think putting nerf guns in cod would push away far more fans than it would attract. Remember cod is an M rated game. And most M's don't want to play nerf anymore. 

Level 75

in reply to gotsomestars

yeah but you can obviously see where im coming from with this

but i would like them to pay the rights to a real gun manufacturer to get designs for guns to be put in the game as they have aready got some of the classic weapons from modern warfare 2 but i could like to see some guns from other call of duties or guns from the real world

gotsomestars wrote:

Interesting ideas. 

Just so you know, cod would have to pay nerf for the rights to use those weapons. Just like they have to pay other companies to use "real" weapons. Which is why they dont. 

And tbh, if they were going to pay for the rights to anyone,  I'd rather them pay real gun manufacturers. Not nerf. Tbh I think putting nerf guns in cod would push away far more fans than it would attract. Remember cod is an M rated game. And most M's don't want to play nerf anymore. 

Level 1

Well I can only talk from my point of view but I'm bored of the M16, ACR, MP7 etc so I like the idea of guns unknown. Yeh I would like to see the F2000 return but it's only been in one call of duty. Otherwise I like fresh, new ideas like we have in IW.
Level 24

Studios