Call of Duty Mobile General Discussion

Today i open m'y game  i have a band....??????????
"Your  account bas been banned band expire in  .....................2019!..
I play every day and do not use any cheats I was progressing in the stages of the game well .. It is really a pity to find. This message and as usual waiting for a new day to play this beautiful game

M'y account is banned why ?

I play every day and do not use any cheats I was progressing in the stages of the game well .. It is really a pity to find. This message and as usual waiting for a new day to play this beautiful game

Abdelkader#3423724
3 REPLIES 3
in reply to Abdelkader#3423724
The same thing has just happened to me. I tried to connect just now and found I have a one-month ban. I have no idea why... all I do is connect and play TDM when I have some downtime. No hacking no cheating nothing at all.
Chimpboy#4187898
in reply to Chimpboy#4187898
I now suspect it is because the system for some reason thinks I am not in one of the three current countries (even though I am actually in Australia, not using VPN etc). No idea why it is incorrectly doing this.
Chimpboy#4187898
in reply to Abdelkader#3423724

Heya, bans aren't something we discuss in the community because there is no way to shed on any light on them, reverse them, or appeal them. Generally whatever message you get in-game is the only information that you'll receive that will explain why you may have been banned, but many ban messages specifically do not mention the reason why because of people trying to circumvent the reason tehy were banned in the first place. 

Anyways, with all of that said we'll have to lock this thread because like I mentioned before we do not discuss bans in this community.

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios