Poor female skin availability

Call of Duty Mobile Support

Highlighted

I just have to say that the fact that there is no available female skins from the start is a terrible idea. Its extremely sexist. There are plenty of women who play this game and the fact that we have to pay for a female skin instead of having one available from the start is a problem. I have logged a lot of hours into this game and I feel like I should be able to play as my own gender or at the very least be able to unlock a female skin at a certain level should be an option. Thanks in advance.

PynkPwnies
8 REPLIES 8

Exactly!  I was just coming here to bring that up. Needs more female skins! 

Cherymarie#5697609

AGREED!!! On the loading screen there is a female character! So wtf? Where is she in options? All I can chose are scruffy males! Bah!

SUZYjaccuzy#8174068

I literally found this by googling how do I get the female skin. I am a female and I have been playing this game since the day it came out, I don't understand why there's a female on the main loading screen but I can't even get to it if I wanted to. I can't even buy it out right I have to wait for the right crate? Just crazy!

HSSever#2886662

I agree 100%. There should be the same number of Special Ops skins for women from the start.

MusiqQueen#1085113

I completely agree with you and we should get a choice to pick a female character and it's not fair that in the mobile game the only way to do so is if you buy her in a crate box !!!

MimiIrizarry#1433344
Right? WT actual F?!
Females only available for purchase (and not cheap on random win wheels)
I'm pretty pissed off about it actually.
Total BS
WildRoot77#6127688

We have to pay to be female.  And they're not cheap on a random win! More than $30! WTF!?

All the skins to start should be female... make the Males pay for their skins. Wonder how they'd respond to that?  Flip this BS...because that is what this is: total BS.

WildRoot77#6127688

Ditto everything everyone is saying. I downloaded this because hubby said they have female players, he assumed because she was on the screen, but nope! False advertising. I can't believe we are still running into this issue in 2019!! Are there no women who are working on the COD mobile game? And spending money to maybe getting a girl skin is not ok. 

MsScorpioJ

Studios