3 Kill Kick?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Re: 3 Kill Kick?

in reply to WaVeY
3 Team Kills before getting kicked is alright, I guess, but what about on a map like Shipment? Some players would be gone within the first minute.
Level 18

in reply to WaVeY
I would prefer 5. I shoot just about anything that moves...
Level 8

in reply to WaVeY

Kamikaze DaMutt wrote:

3 Team Kills before getting kicked is alright, I guess, but what about on a map like Shipment? Some players would be gone within the first minute.

They may let thoese accidental and not go on thoese unless the one who does it on purpose gets kicked after the 6th
Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to WaVeY

ShadowKnight104 wrote:

Auto 3 kill kick is best. You're banned until the next map, but you can join back in, if you were playing with friends and accidentally team kill. Also claymores triggered by an enemy, but kills a teammate should not count as a teamkill. I don't want to be kicked for something that I have no control over. Voting is a bad idea because of the people who think it's funny to ruin a good game.

4 is the best... i don't kill teammates on purpose, but sometimes might kill 3 guys in tdm round.

btw, good notice about not controlled kills. imagine you have martydom, teammate kills you at spawn and you kill 3 with your martydom nade, would be lots of fun Smiley Happy)
Level 9

in reply to WaVeY
add two kill kick to all modes
Level 1

in reply to WaVeY

protfl wrote:

ShadowKnight104 wrote:

Auto 3 kill kick is best. You're banned until the next map, but you can join back in, if you were playing with friends and accidentally team kill. Also claymores triggered by an enemy, but kills a teammate should not count as a teamkill. I don't want to be kicked for something that I have no control over. Voting is a bad idea because of the people who think it's funny to ruin a good game.

4 is the best... i don't kill teammates on purpose, but sometimes might kill 3 guys in tdm round.

btw, good notice about not controlled kills. imagine you have martydom, teammate kills you at spawn and you kill 3 with your martydom nade, would be lots of fun Smiley Happy)

Actually 4 sounds reasonable.

Martyrdom on hardcore? Just sounds like a bad idea...
Level 37

in reply to WaVeY

Agrrreeeeddd

Level 2

Studios