A New Idea of the Create-A-Class

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Re: A New Idea of the Create-A-Class

in reply to december
how so the difference is miniscule, a few kilabytes.
Level 9

in reply to december

Edonice wrote:

Freshkid85 wrote:

how about 5 defaults slots and 5 custom slots and (for example) at level 5 you can customize the defaults to there class (assult has to be an assult and so on), then at level 10 you get the 5 customs.

now you got 10 slots and atleast 1 types of each and then 5 of what ever

Not really a good idea,you don't unlock enough weapons to make your "default" class somehow different between levels 5 - 10 :/

i just put levels in there for example to explain the idea not where they would really be or should
Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to december

jk49erfan wrote:

u dont need a seperate five.. just use 2 of ur five for hardcore

Two?

TWO?

Tell you what, you try playing with only two classes available. And I really mean only two, the preset classes are always virtually useless in hardcore due to the perk selections. And this includes those times when you dont even know what map you will be playing on until you are already loading.

TWO? Really??
Level 34

in reply to december

The_Warped_1 wrote:

PSN: Schuesseled wrote:

you could extend on that idea offering a different custom class load out for every game type, s&D, demolition hardcore TD, core TD etc.

Too much

I agree that it is too much. If they did that you might as well be able to change your class at any time whenever. Its an alright idea just a little overboard I think.

jk49erfan wrote:

u dont need a seperate five.. just use 2 of ur five for hardcore

Two?

TWO?

Tell you what, you try playing with only two classes available. And I really mean only two, the preset classes are always virtually useless in hardcore due to the perk selections. And this includes those times when you dont even know what map you will be playing on until you are already loading.

TWO? Really??

I agree once again. jk49erfan you must not play Hardcore very much or you are the type of person that only likes to use a select number of guns. I use all the guns and love to complete all the challenges because I like the fun of it. I could only use two classes, but I would still need something more because I need counters to different style players and their classes. With all the perks, attachments, and gameplay styles, I need my 5 classes. Plus having only 3 classes for Core mode is ridiculous. 3 Core and 2 Hardcore. Maybe if I had 10 Custom Slots so I could have 5 and 5 I wouldn't mind, but 3 and 2? No way I could handle that.
Level 1

Studios