A VOTE (POLL): Which would you rather have happen?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

A VOTE (POLL): Which would you rather have happen?

Wishes being fishes, which would you rather see:

A. The ability for people to rank up more quickly and easily, and obtain titles, call-signs, camos and emblems without having to actually "work" to earn them.

B. Game types like FFA, TDM, DOM and GW being infected with boosters who essentially affect not only the outcome of public matches, but tend to force other players who are not there to boost to change the way the currently game type is being played altogether.

You MAY choose only one.

You do not have to justify your choice, or explain it in any way.

You MAY NOT suggest another choice. There is only A or B in this poll.
Level 11
29 REPLIES

Re: A VOTE (POLL): Which would you rather have happen?

in reply to Exigos_Mortis1
A
Level 11

A definitely. I hate boosters in FFA's, although I do enjoy killing them having a Turtlebeach. They have earned me quite a few titles as well. Smiley Happy
Level 3

none m21 and wa200 taking out of the game and replace them with m40a3 and r700 thats what i would like to happen and stop WHINNING! lol
Level 1

B
Level 44

RockyTheSniper. wrote:

none m21 and wa200 taking out of the game and replace them with m40a3 and r700 thats what i would like to happen and stop WHINNING! lol

The instructions for this poll were very simple and I tried not to use any BIG words so simpletons like you would understand. I guess I failed.

Your off-topic banter is nothing more than noise, and that is the definition of whining. Perhaps you might want to start your own poll about replacing sniper rifles? In the meantime, don't come back to this thread until you have something relevant to say... like A or B.
Level 11

emmm no i disagree with both A is u moaning about how slow it takes to lvl and some titles emblems hard to get which i dont care about becz i have already got the 1000 headshots with the intervention what wasnt hard and i dont care about how long it takes to rank up and B well thats u moaning again u can easly kill the boosters so all i can see is u moaning so i diasgree with both and IW have more important things to take care of which they probably arent even taking care of becz there too busy swimming in money and same can be said to activision who are worse than IW
Level 1

RockyTheSniper. wrote:

emmm no i disagree with both A is u moaning about how slow it takes to lvl and some titles emblems hard to get which i dont care about becz i have already got the 1000 headshots with the intervention what wasnt hard and i dont care about how long it takes to rank up and B well thats u moaning again u can easly kill the boosters so all i can see is u moaning so i diasgree with both and IW have more important things to take care of which they probably arent even taking care of becz there too busy swimming in money and same can be said to activision who are worse than IW

Read into it whatever you will. I fail to see how anything I am asking can be considered moaning, since I never said anything about my personal opinion on the matter in to OP. In fact, I only asked which you would choose without providing any specific connotation (negative or positive) about either choice. However, by reading your response, I derive that you don't agree with either one, which begs the question WTF are you here except to start trouble?
Level 11

well it does look like ur moaning about boosters and about how long it takes to lvl and about the titles and emblems(there just pointless ive just got ''get to the choppa'' and a pic of a chopper cz i dont care about them cz the nuke ones mean nothing becz of boosters) otherwise why did you put only them 2? and im not here to cause trouble are you?
Level 1

B

People will still boost, even if it's easier. May as well make it more challenging for those of us that enjoy playing straight up.

(sorry for not following the rules to the letter)
Level 8

Studios