Anyone else NOT going to a midnight release?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Anyone else NOT going to a midnight release?

I'm not, and it pretty much blows. The anticipation is going to kill me when I try to go to sleep tomorrow night.
Level 6
32 REPLIES

Re: Anyone else NOT going to a midnight release?

in reply to Shelman
i'm not, i pre-ordered, should come on tuesday. My last period of class on tuesday is double bio. i will actually be cringing
Level 1

in reply to Shelman
I got school so i can't. I will be waiting for it when i get home at 3:00. Only thing that sucks is that at 5:00 i have basketball practice for 2 hours, so i won't be able to focus at bball. Then i have bball practice on Wednesday morning, so i won't even be able to stay up late!!!
Level 1

in reply to Shelman
^^ you could always yell frag out when you shot some 3's
Level 3

in reply to Shelman
Grabbing mine at Best Buy on the way to work, then trunking it till works over. Prolly won't play till the 11th have to set up the new Xbox.
Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Shelman
like everyone else has stated i can't either cause of college classes which blows big time then i have practice later. so i won't be able to touch it for a long time Dx but i will be able to play it all night tuesday and wednesday
Level 1

in reply to Shelman
ive been sick for 4 days and i feel pretty much better... but im gonna fake it for 2 days so i can get the game tuesday morn and play it all day and suddenly feel better for a wed return to school Smiley Tongue
Level 3

in reply to Shelman

David401 wrote:

ive been sick for 4 days and i feel pretty much better... but im gonna fake it for 2 days so i can get the game tuesday morn and play it all day and suddenly feel better for a wed return to school Smiley Tongue

Haha I'd do the same if I was you. Unfortunately, I have a mutant immune system that lets me never get sick, so I'm stuck with school and practice first Smiley Sad
Level 6

in reply to Shelman
Still on the fence about that. I don't want to miss the UPS man with the MW2 console on Tuesday but not sure if I want to wait in line with a bunch of little shit heads trying my best not to bitch slap one of them. Not sure if getting the game that night is worth the prison time.
Level 1

in reply to Shelman
Im sort of not going to a midnight launch, im going to my local 24 hour kmart, they are puting the game on their shelves at like 11, plus its only $79 AUD instead of $120 AUD so everyone going to a Eb games or JB hifi is getting ripped lol
Level 4

Studios