Anyone else NOT going to a midnight release?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Re: Anyone else NOT going to a midnight release?

in reply to Shelman

Toee_Kneeee wrote:

wow, looks like im the only one going to the midnight release.

Nah, everyone that is going is just asleep now so they can stay awake tomorrow night.
Level 6

in reply to Shelman
yeah like everyone else I have school on tuesday, but I have no way home till the shitty bus gets there, but then I have all of wednesday off and no school on friday
Level 2

in reply to Shelman
Neither of my parents will drive me.. oh well veterans day bitchez gaming it all wednesday >Smiley Very Happy
Level 1

in reply to Shelman
I might, but I had mono for 2 weeks and all my professors want me to get my make up work done. I think I'm going to play MW2 instead.
Level 6

in reply to Shelman
i will be skipping the midnight release, although i think i could win the 5000.00 bucks on the tourny they are having at gamestop... Smiley Happy

i will get the game tuesday morning.. this way there will be no kids with parents filling up the store room...

hmm, what time does gamestop open? im guessing 10am?
Level 25

in reply to Shelman
me and some friends that i work with are going to hit up the mid night release we took the whole week off for the game lol its going to be awesome no stop gaming for a week hahaha
Level 1

in reply to Shelman
No im not going, even though i'm not going to school on tues and have weds,thurs,fri,sat,sun off
Level 1

in reply to Shelman
I`m not going to a midnight release. I have to work Monday night and will not get off work until 7 am. Come home grab a 4-5 hour nap and then head out to pick my copy up. Also just got the red rings of death, but I will somehow manage to borrow/beg/steal/buy my into one before Tues afternoon.
Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Shelman
I don't see a reason going to a midnight release for myself. I will pick it up at JB Hi Fi in the day for $80, Pricematching ftw ($40 off RRP)
Level 18

in reply to Shelman
I don't care how excited I am for a game, my sleep is way more important. I would rather wait until 3pm the next day and get 11 hours of sleep than stay up all night playing when I'm half asleep.
Level 6

Studios