Claymore

Flash Bangs

Scavenger

Stopping Power

Ninja

Predator

Harrier

Em. Drop (gifts for me and for you)

This is the best versatility class set up I use. It is not specific to one game type or any one particular map. It is easy to take out cross map snipers, I can move in and clear out a building, I can hold down a flag, building, HQ, and in general be a BIG nuisance to the other team.

I do not use this set up for CTF or Wasteland.

This was my first post....peace
Level 1

Re: Best classes

in reply to jetjoxie
Well, i like to be stealthy, & prefer to take people down in just a few shots.

I ALWAYS, use this class-

UMP45 w/ silencer

Tacknife/silenced spaz

Marathon Pro

Litweight Pro

Commando Pro

-its a little difficult to shoot from accross the map w/ this class though, so, here's mai others-->

Scar/Tar w/silencer/hearbeat

AA-12 w/extended mags for room clearance

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power pro/hardline pro

sitrep/steady aim

& for dealing with people who like to bunch together-

RPD w/heartbeat

spaz w/ grip

sleight of hand pro

Stopping power pro

steady aim pro

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont really use any other classes, & i despise the noob tube. + these work against most people, although, theyre petty easy to counter in mai opinion, so, i dont see why they always get me lotsa kills.

I cant remember if kill streaks were asked for, but, ill put mine up. For nuke, its harriers, ac130(i hate chopper gunner, they get shot down whenever i call them in), & nuke. But, since i finally got the nuke stuff, im working to finishing the specter IV challenge.

Hope it helps give whoever was asking ideas
Level 1

in reply to jetjoxie
Depends on the map, but my usual class is :

M16

Silencer

Holographic

M1014

red-dot

Bling Pro

Stopping Power

Ninja

Claymores

Stungrenades
Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to jetjoxie
When I prestiged my first time I was looking for a class that could get me through to my next 70 fast and I started messing around with runner classes. What I found was a very nice runner class for FFA that got me from 1-40 in only 12 hours of play time. Everyone I've told of the class likes it just as much as I do, in the fact that if used correctly, you can go 30 kills and 6 deaths on average per match.

Primary:UMP45 with attachment Holographic Sight(Red Dot Sight, but Holographic is choice for it) or Rapid Fire, depending on Perk 3.

SecondarySmiley Frustratedilenced PP2000 or Akimbo Rangers, depending on your killstreaks.

EquipmentSmiley Frustratedemtex

Special Grenade:Flash

Perk 1:Marathon Pro

Perk 2:Lightweight Pro

Perk 3:Commando Pro or Steady Aim Pro(Only if using Rapid Fire)

Killstreaks: 3-UAV 4-Counter-UAV 5-Sentry Gun (If using Rangers, change to 3-UAV 4-Care Package 7-Harrier

The nice thing about this class set up is it's not hard to get used to. You always have the UMP45 upon prestiging and it's a quick boost up every prestige. I recommend you only leave this for FFA unless you find a viable set up for team-based multiplayer that you're happy with.

Noting on the Rapid Fire, only use this with the Steady Aim Pro. The UMP is a high recoil SMG that doesn't do well with the Rapid Fire, unless hip-firing, which then turns it into a VERY lethal thing to have sticking in your face coming around the corner.

The Holographic Sight is best to have with Commando Pro only in the fact that you're going to be in your sights most of the time unless running around. The Commando Pro will give you the edge on the enemy if they manage to get close enough to you.

The reason why I chose the killstreaks for Holographic UMP45 and the Silenced PP2000 is based off the fact that you're going to focus on 4 kills with the PP2000 going unnoticed and then upon getting your Counter-UAV, you can go crazy with your UMP and not be noticed on the radar.

The Holographic(Rapid Fire) UMP45 and the Akimo Ranger setup is just an assumption that upon using it you're not going to be very stealthy, so you're going to want to get the UAV so you can come to them and get a Care Package and maybe even a Harrier.

I hope that you find this class helpful, and I hope to see you raining hell-fire with it in FFA on the 360! Smiley Very Happy
Level 1

in reply to jetjoxie
I have to favourite classes

Acr/Silencer

Spas12/Foregrip

Claymore

Stun

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

Painkiller

That is my assault class and tactical class. I uses this if I want high streak rewards. The Streaks I would use with this are either:

Predetor

Harrier

Ac130

or

Predetor

Harrier

Pave Low

My second class is:

Vector/Holographic/silenced

M93 Raffica/Akimbo/Extended Mags

Semtex

Stun

Bling Pro

Stopping Power Pro

Last Stand/Pro

I would use as killstreaks

CAre PAckage

Sentry Gun

Emergency Airdrop
Level 1

in reply to jetjoxie
TAR 21 silenced

M9 Tac knife

Smoke

Semtex

Sleight of Hand

Cold Blooded

Ninja

By far the most dangerous class I've used. TAR is the best gun in the game until you get to sniper distance. The recoil is negligible if you have skill. Smoke let's you close on snipers. Class is completely invisible. SoH gives you a huge advantage in face to face battles and you don't get caught reloading. If you run out in a firefight the M9 is there in a pinch. If you here someone around a corner you can go for a quick tac knife without exposing yourself afterward.
Level 11

in reply to jetjoxie
Best stealth class byfar:

ACR with Silencer and Heartbeat Sensor

USP.45 with Silencer and Tactical Knife

Smoke Grenade

C4 Equipment (maybe not so stealthy, but still)

Perk 1 - Bling PRO

Perk 2 - Cold-Blooded PRO

Perk 3 - Ninja PRO

Deathstreak - Final Stand

I usually like using the UAV, Counter-UAV, Sentry Gun Killstreak setup for this class.
Level 8

in reply to jetjoxie

AN-94 with laser sight and reflex sight.

Level 1

Studios