Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Re: [DAD] CLAN

in reply to porkpieaml
45 years old, served in the Marines, father on 9 kids. I live on the west coast. Play between the hours of 9:00 pm to 1-2:00 am. My older boys play online with me most of the time. Play T.D.M. mostly and some Ground War. Just prestiged in the wee moring hours today. When I level up again and unlock the STINGER, will became a mobile anti-aircaft battery. Also a big Warhammer 40k fan. GT=ordoxenosraven
ordoxenosraven

in reply to porkpieaml
39 year old father of one + one on the way. I play mostly domination and hq at various times, mostly evenings. Add me: JJRocker1970
JJRocker19701

in reply to porkpieaml
Thanks guys, I'll send out friend requests.
porkpieaml

in reply to porkpieaml
44 year old father of 2 teenage girls. MW2 is a great stress relief. East coaster. Add me GT=Rhonus
Rhonus
Highlighted

in reply to porkpieaml
please add me. i would like to join the (dad) clan. my gametag is badmonkey35 father of 2 from NJ usually play around 8pm.
jimbo4478

in reply to porkpieaml
I'm all for it, I actually have my clan tag as DaD but with the symbol letters.

26 year old dad of 2 boys. I usually play TDM or GW. I'm on after 9 on most nights

GT - Nowak911
nowak911

in reply to porkpieaml
Add me if you like. 32 Father of one westcoast. Play usually from 9ish to 1 or 2

Battery77
Battery77

in reply to porkpieaml
got 2 kids here, from the uk, will be on late tonight lol, anyone feel free to add me 'ffs_i_died'
ffsidied

in reply to porkpieaml
Almost 42 years old. 2 kids: 6 & 3.5. I play late night around 11:30pm to 1:00am Eastern time in weekdays, maybe a bit longer in weekends with some day time play. If you need a teammate for HC HQ, please seek me out. I cannot guarantee that I can use the headset all the time due to activities of others around the house.
dcr661

in reply to porkpieaml
Feel free to toss me a inv not a father but 28yrs old and cant stand playing with the denzians of rug rats on this game..

GT Whiskey Rebell
WhiskyBandit

Studios