[DMR] New clan looking for good players on XBOX 360

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

[DMR] New clan looking for good players on XBOX 360

Hey guys and gals, I am trying to start a small clan with no more than 15 members and looking for good players that would be interested in joining. DMR stands for Deagle Marathon Runners( doesnt mean we will actually be doing that, unless evrybody wanted to just for fun =]) haha just something fun and random I came up with. But anyways this is my first time actually trying to start a clan and if anybody would like to help out I would really appreciate it. No website, applications, or any of that crap so we can leave that out of the picture. Requirements: Mic, 16 or older, a positive k/d, communication, teamwork, Maturity, must get on at least 5 days out of the week, and thats about it. We will play to have fun but also to win. We will do GB when we get enough peeps and play mostly objective games and ground war. You can message me or add me on live if ur interested or if you have any questions, my GT is oO Ando x oh and was thinking about having all members do the whole GT thing and put DMR in front for example DMR x Ando but only if y'all would be interested in doing so. well thats it for now thanks for ur time and really hope to get this clan up and going.
Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: [DMR] New clan looking for good players on XBOX 360

in reply to Itz_Ando
hahaha, my k/d is 1.04, and i play hardcore anyways, oh well, sounds cool tho dude
Level 1

in reply to Itz_Ando
Hey dude if ur interested just add me online just as long as ur k/d is positive it's fine with me =]
Level 1

in reply to Itz_Ando
Bump
Level 1

in reply to Itz_Ando
Heyy I was thinking about being part of your clan but...I can only get on prob about 3 days a week? and..I am under 16 but in free-for-all I am always usually in the top three so..just add me on xbox. my gamertag is KiKoWoP. Every other letter is uppercase. I do have a mic.
Level 1

in reply to Itz_Ando

yo this is reeper1iam let me join

Level 1

in reply to Itz_Ando

My kd is 1.545 gt is HighSpeedBeast add me or send clan invite it would be a pleasure to join your clan

Level 1

Studios