Gaming Headsets

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Gaming Headsets

Hey i was just wondering, where is the best place to get my hands on gaming headsets? i was thinking of getting some

also any opinions on whether it is actually worthwhile if you already have them would be much appreciated Smiley Happy
Level 1
28 REPLIES

Re: Gaming Headsets

in reply to Bap_Zang
first off you can check on amazon.

I have turlte beach x1's and they are very good. they were 40 or so bucks and its really all you need to spend, its not necissary to buy really expensive stuff. the x1's have a loud bass and a bunch of wires but you'll get used to it. If you want to the x4's are wireless and have a lower bass and argurably are better than the x1's
Level 1

in reply to Bap_Zang
turtle beach X4s are badass! there gunna cost ya though. i got a pair and wouldnt trade em for the world. Smiley Happy
Level 29

in reply to Bap_Zang
hmmm just checked out the x4's and i dont think they are within my price range Smiley Tongue

the x1's look like my best option but what are the actual benefits. Will it help my gameplay or will it just enhance the enjoyment factor?
Level 1

in reply to Bap_Zang
I have the X4's also. They are amazing, but expensive. If your looking for something cheaper, I'd go for the X1's. They aren't quite as good as the X4's, but still good for the price.
Level 18

in reply to Bap_Zang
yh i am seriously considering the x1's but have heard they buzz?not sure to what extent this is true but would be very grateful if owners could clear the situation up

also still not too clear as to the benefit of gaming headsets

i am a good player but dont know how much it will affect my gameplay
Level 1

in reply to Bap_Zang
Astro A40's baby.

Oh, and I'm back by the way.
Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Bap_Zang
Are these headsets you guys are referring to for Xbox or for PC? I thought the only headsets available to the 360 were the ones made by Xbox (Wired, Wireless, Halo wireless)...
Level 6

in reply to Bap_Zang
NVM I looked it up... I'm glad they're compatible with both PC and Xbox 360. These could be pretty convenient! Are the X1's solid or is it worth it to go the extra mile and buy the X4's?
Level 6

in reply to Bap_Zang

ERICbarbaric4 wrote:

NVM I looked it up... I'm glad they're compatible with both PC and Xbox 360. These could be pretty convenient! Are the X1's solid or is it worth it to go the extra mile and buy the X4's?

X4s are wireless, super comfortable, batteries last forever. the sound is just amazing!! you can hear the bad guy coming a mile away, if hes above or below you, and in what direction hes moving.
Level 29

Studios