Gaming Headsets

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Re: Gaming Headsets

in reply to Bap_Zang
I was Hoping to get a Tritton AxPro or Astro. But suppose going to announces a couple of new Tritton headsets at E3 this year so I decided to wait to hear more about them like Ax720 and Ax400. Ax720 seems pretty similar to AxPro but hopefully with less wire and better mic. AX400 is wireless so. I'm going to wait and see more about these two headset in tell I buy a headsets that over $140
Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Bap_Zang
I got the x3's thats what I would suggest their like 100 American dollars and you can get them at best buy I don't see a need for x4's I don't understand what could make them worth 200 American dollars..Can someone tell me the difference between x3 and x4's?
Level 10

in reply to Bap_Zang

walnuts52289 wrote:

I got the x3's thats what I would suggest their like 100 American dollars and you can get them at best buy I don't see a need for x4's I don't understand what could make them worth 200 American dollars..Can someone tell me the difference between x3 and x4's?

I think the X4's are 5.0 dolby digital.
Level 14

in reply to Bap_Zang
Sony mdr-v900hd.
Level 10

in reply to Bap_Zang

Bap Zang wrote:

Hey i was just wondering, where is the best place to get my hands on gaming headsets? i was thinking of getting some

also any opinions on whether it is actually worthwhile if you already have them would be much appreciated Smiley Happy

Try this site out

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.astrogaming.com/products/all/">http://www.astrogaming.com/products/all/</a><!-- m -->
Level 2

in reply to Bap_Zang

Bap Zang wrote:

yh i am seriously considering the x1's but have heard they buzz?not sure to what extent this is true but would be very grateful if owners could clear the situation up

also still not too clear as to the benefit of gaming headsets

i am a good player but dont know how much it will affect my gameplay

the X1's only buzz if you have a play and charge kit attached, but even then, its relly not that noticable when you're playing
Level 21

in reply to Bap_Zang
Buy a Turtle beach at best buy or Circuit city.
Level 1

in reply to Xblblank

Turtle beaches suk the broke in 3 days for me

Level 1

in reply to Bap_Zang
I never have ANY distortion when playing with my X1's. I love em
Level 20

Studios