Hello?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Re: Hello?

in reply to CC-130J

S.Kelly wrote:

 

Myth700 wrote:

 

Hello... is it me your looking for?





No, you're Irish. God knows there's enough of us here.





Pretty sure the Irish have got to be the majority from the regular people here.
Level 28
Likes: 0
Posts: 3509
Registered: ‎24-05-2011
Highlighted

Re: Hello?

in reply to CC-130J

Myth700 wrote:

 

S.Kelly wrote:

 

Myth700 wrote:

 

Hello... is it me your looking for?





No, you're Irish. God knows there's enough of us here.





I guess you missed the reference Smiley Sad....





I don't think he did. I could see it in his eyes.
Level 26
Likes: 0
Posts: 3070
Registered: ‎24-05-2011

Re: Hello?

in reply to CC-130J

Adam wrote:

 

Myth700 wrote:

 

S.Kelly wrote:

 



No, you're Irish. God knows there's enough of us here.





I guess you missed the reference Smiley Sad....





I don't think he did. I could see it in his eyes.





You can see my eyes...? *closes curtains and puts insulating tape on webcam*.
Level 20
Likes: 0
Posts: 1978
Registered: ‎06-12-2010

Re: Hello?

in reply to CC-130J

S.Kelly wrote:

 

Adam wrote:

 

Myth700 wrote:

 



I guess you missed the reference Smiley Sad....





I don't think he did. I could see it in his eyes.





You can see my eyes...? *closes curtains and puts insulating tape on webcam*.





But you're all I've ever wanted, and my arms are open wide...
Level 26
Likes: 0
Posts: 3070
Registered: ‎24-05-2011

Re: Hello?

in reply to CC-130J
Oh Adam, you always know just what to say and you know just what to do...
Level 28
Likes: 0
Posts: 3400
Registered: ‎25-05-2011

Re: Hello?

in reply to CC-130J

Myth700 wrote:

 

Oh Adam, you always know just what to say and you know just what to do...





Well let me start by saying... I hate you.
Level 26
Likes: 0
Posts: 3070
Registered: ‎24-05-2011

Re: Hello?

in reply to CC-130J

Adam wrote:

 

Myth700 wrote:

 

Oh Adam, you always know just what to say and you know just what to do...





Well let me start by saying... I hate you.





*runs away cries* Smiley Sad
Level 28
Likes: 0
Posts: 3400
Registered: ‎25-05-2011

Re: Hello?

in reply to CC-130J
Myth, you are always welcome at my house, where you will be free from Adam's cruelty! I'm sure Jassie won't mind.
Level 14
Likes: 0
Posts: 1010
Registered: ‎30-01-2010

Re: Hello?

in reply to CC-130J
lmao.... i think this thread has gotten kinda funny. i'm Scottish if that make anyone feel better? lol
Level 3
Likes: 1
Posts: 95
Registered: ‎24-08-2011

Re: Hello?

in reply to CC-130J

CC-130J wrote:

 

lmao.... i think this thread has gotten kinda funny. i'm Scottish if that make anyone feel better? lol





Damn Scotts..... nearly as crazy as the Irish -.O
Level 28
Likes: 0
Posts: 3400
Registered: ‎25-05-2011

Studios