IW - Lets Make MW3 The Best Yet! We are friends who help!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

IW - Lets Make MW3 The Best Yet! We are friends who help!

Now, with much speculation as to the release, and many distrusting the ability for Inifinty Ward to release as great a game as Modern Warfare 2; it is up to us, the players and supporters of this ground breaking company, to step up and assist in anyway possible. In order for any game to become great, history making, or just successful the players must like the game and play it consistantly. The communication between the makers and players is vital; suggestions are crucial; hype is something we need to create.



This forum is dedicated to the receiving of suggestions, comments, and polls that are needed to create a game that reaches Infinity Ward's goals. All will be sent to IW in hopes that they help in someway. We all know IW's goal is to create a great story and a chamionship worthy multiplayer. Treyarch innovated with 'Black Ops;' lets get IW back to the top of the charts! Lets make the gaming world wave a big 'Modern Warfare 3' flag.



God Bless America, the ones who protect this great nation, and the friends who help this country in order for the world to someday be better place.
Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎04-03-2011
15 REPLIES

Re: IW - Lets Make MW3 The Best Yet! We are friends who help!

in reply to greebr01

greebr01 wrote:

 

Now, with much speculation as to the release, and many distrusting the ability for Inifinty Ward to release as great a game as Modern Warfare 2; it is up to us, the players and supporters of this ground breaking company, to step up and assist in anyway possible. In order for any game to become great, history making, or just successful the players must like the game and play it consistantly. The communication between the makers and players is vital; suggestions are crucial; hype is something we need to create.



This forum is dedicated to the receiving of suggestions, comments, and polls that are needed to create a game that reaches Infinity Ward's goals. All will be sent to IW in hopes that they help in someway. We all know IW's goal is to create a great story and a chamionship worthy multiplayer. Treyarch innovated with 'Black Ops;' lets get IW back to the top of the charts! Lets make the gaming world wave a big 'Modern Warfare 3' flag.



God Bless America, the ones who protect this great nation, and the friends who help this country in order for the world to someday be better place.





I'm sure Infinity Ward and Robert Bowling will be very open, and willing to take suggestions when the game is officially announced. Right now, we're speculating. He's already taking feedback on [url=http://www.twitter.com/fourzerotwo:35tooagv]Twitter[/url:35tooagv].
Level 23
Likes: 0
Posts: 2571
Registered: ‎04-09-2010

Re: IW - Lets Make MW3 The Best Yet! We are friends who help!

in reply to greebr01
I'm still trying work out what Treyarch did to make Black Ops "innovative".



All IW have to do to make MW3 better (other than the fact its not even been confirmed yet) is not let Treyarch anywhere near it.
Level 68
Likes: 0
Posts: 16458
Registered: ‎10-02-2009

Re: IW - Lets Make MW3 The Best Yet! We are friends who help!

in reply to greebr01

thebigb82 wrote:

 

I'm still trying work out what Treyarch did to make Black Ops "innovative".



All IW have to do to make MW3 better (other than the fact its not even been confirmed yet) is not let Treyarch anywhere near it.





For starters, they at least support their game after release.
Level 11
Likes: 0
Posts: 756
Registered: ‎07-12-2010

Re: IW - Lets Make MW3 The Best Yet! We are friends who help!

in reply to greebr01

thebigb82 wrote:

 

I'm still trying work out what Treyarch did to make Black Ops "innovative".



Dunno about Black Ops being innovative. But Treyarch did do a very good job listening to the community. ALL communities.



They removed infinite claymores and grenade launcher ammo.



They destroyed quick scoping.



They made knifing pretty much useless.



They removed Commando.



They did a lot of good with Black Ops.
Level 39
Likes: 9
Posts: 6876
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Re: IW - Lets Make MW3 The Best Yet! We are friends who help!

in reply to greebr01
@ OP - Welcome and thanks for your enthusiasm - please use this thread for MW3 suggestions and speculation at this point: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=372414">viewtopic.php?f=3&t=372414</a><!-- l -->
Level 36
Likes: 0
Posts: 5845
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Re: IW - Lets Make MW3 The Best Yet! We are friends who help!

in reply to greebr01
I have a theory



Do you think MW2 has so many problems because IW tried very hard to implement a lot of the stuff the community wanted?



I mean I would safely say that the vast majority of people who make suggestions for the game know absolutely nothing about game design.



Do you think our idea's ruined the balance of the game and if left alone could IW have made a better game using only their own ideas?



Just a thought I was having
Level 28
Likes: 0
Posts: 3400
Registered: ‎25-05-2011

Re: IW - Lets Make MW3 The Best Yet! We are friends who help!

in reply to greebr01

Herbert the Nice wrote:

 

thebigb82 wrote:

 

I'm still trying work out what Treyarch did to make Black Ops "innovative".



All IW have to do to make MW3 better (other than the fact its not even been confirmed yet) is not let Treyarch anywhere near it.





For starters, they at least support their game after release.





Do they?



No patch for W@W, only community they support is the 360 one
Level 68
Likes: 0
Posts: 16458
Registered: ‎10-02-2009
Highlighted

Re: IW - Lets Make MW3 The Best Yet! We are friends who help!

in reply to greebr01

Myth700 wrote:

 

I have a theory



Do you think MW2 has so many problems because IW tried very hard to implement a lot of the stuff the community wanted?



I mean I would safely say that the vast majority of people who make suggestions for the game know absolutely nothing about game design.



Do you think our idea's ruined the balance of the game and if left alone could IW have made a better game using only their own ideas?



Just a thought I was having



^^^this rofl a majority of the community are retards who want things, then when they get them, don't like them. Also lets not start discussing treyarch stuff here, only saying it because BigB will start ranting any moment now Smiley Tongue
Level 14
Likes: 0
Posts: 981
Registered: ‎23-02-2011

Re: IW - Lets Make MW3 The Best Yet! We are friends who help!

in reply to greebr01
@ Myth - Entirely possible. Then again, there's a large percentage of the community yelling for a return to the CoD4 style of game - substance over flash, or 'function over glamour' as LoyalX said on twitter the other day. I'd be more than happy for them to take that on board.
Level 36
Likes: 0
Posts: 5845
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Studios