Infinity Ward, we NEED you more than ever! (CLICK THIS!)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Infinity Ward, we NEED you more than ever! (CLICK THIS!)

Infinity Ward, you have to stop this! UAV hacks, hacked model 1887 that can snipe across the map, stop the aimbot people have! Please, release one more patch on both COD4 and MW2! PS3 MW2 is hacked again and I could just imagine it on Xbox 360. Everyone, reply to this thread so IW sees this! We paid $60 for this game, we deserve to enjoy it until the servers get shut down. If anything, just close down the servers altogether. Save yourself the money. It's unplayable in Search and Destroy and any other game mode. Mainly Search and Destroy.

Guys, we have to keep this going until something is done.

Level 9
7 REPLIES

Re: Infinity Ward, we NEED you more than ever! (CLICK THIS!)

in reply to footballrule

I just want to say to the Infinity Ward team that there's a lot of us who dislike and are affected by these hacks. I guess the main problem is that 90% of all the users with some hack doesn't actually make the hack, they're not technically hacking, they just get in a hacked lobby through one of their buddies in their friends list and acquire it, spreading the disease.

I just want to beg you Infinity Ward to please counter this. Maybe another patch to the game or just permanent bannings to anyone using a hack will be better. Please Infinity Ward, we're trying to play decent games here. Besides the use of hack is a violation of the PSN terms of use.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to footballrule

yep i agree

Level 1

in reply to footballrule

i agree i am sick of it!!

Level 4

in reply to footballrule

Just started to play MW2 again after a year or two. The first night was not any fyn at all, i could not enter a single lobby with hackers/cheaters. But yesterday was fun, only a handfull of hackers. People flying and sniping with shotguns... Shooting me through walls etc.

There should be no excuse for these people ruining the experience for all the gamers. A permanent ban from all of call of duty games. (Less chance continuing cheating on other COD games).

Level 6

in reply to footballrule

FIX THE HACKERS!

Level 4

in reply to footballrule

Yep I agree these people that do this kind of thing think its cool and but it really hurt the gameplay for the game the other day I went old school and was playing CoD1 online and it was amazing did great the first round the next round everyone was flying. how is that fun to the player?  Another example is I wanted to play World at War and the first lobby I jumped into everyone was running extremely fast and when I shot him he didn't die he bounced back across the map and it wasn't long before he came from behind and killed me with one shot to the back. Fix the problem by fixing the hackers I know for a fact the there are ways to find out who is doing it and slap that person with a fine as well as being kicked off the game and any further CoD games.

Level 1

in reply to footballrule

I only like modded Private matches (GTW, super jump etc) but online where people just want to play regulary is just really annoying and yes they do need to fix this. I was in a lobby where a kid had public cheater which is wallhack, superspeed, knock back and god mode.

Level 1

Studios