Is boosting really that bad?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Highlighted

Re: Is boosting really that bad?

in reply to Nms9807
lol, ok! Would it kill you to switch to a smg for an hour or so and get it proper though?
Level 12

in reply to Nms9807
Since its now acceptable to boost on MW2 then howabout we all get a public room on the go, invite each other then stay at the back of the map shooting each others claymores. [/sarcasm]
Level 7

in reply to Nms9807

lol, ok! Would it kill you to switch to a smg for an hour or so and get it proper though?

would it kill? no but i just like sniping lol, i guess ive only boosted it 2 times to star im 5th prestige so I don't do it every time just a couple. i did it 3rd and 4th i think.
Level 4

in reply to Nms9807
If you want to know what it is like just ask any member on this forum, and yes like the other guy said why buy a game just to cheat in it.
Level 4

in reply to Nms9807

If you want to know what it is like just ask any member on this forum, and yes like the other guy said why buy a game just to cheat in it.

but you see thats the thing he did it one time, maybe gaining 1 or 2 levels from it, purchasing a game and boosting once or twice for a pro perk doesn't make any difference.
Level 4

in reply to Nms9807
No excuse, ever. Grind your way there like the rest of us.
Level 6

in reply to Nms9807
The only problem with boosting is when you ruin the game experience for other players.

If you wanna private match glitch I don't really care. What does it serve? So you can get 10th prestige with fall camos and all the emblems/titles?

Okay, if you get all that, then what next? You get to show off all your leet gear and titles while you get single-digit kills five matches in a row, then quit?
Level 31

in reply to Rhinosaur

preach it to the heavens Brotha

Level 3

in reply to Nms9807
In general boosting is lame and pretty much cheating. Having said that.....

Go to cage match and do whatever you want to. Just keep it out of public matches with more than one player on each team. i guess it is not a team if it is only one person, but you get what I am saying. I have problems with and will hunt them down for boosting in non cage match matches, which is a lot unfortunately.

As long as your ill gotten KS rewards aren't a nuisance in FFA and team based matches I am choosing not to worry about it.

Of course my way of thinking leaves open thoughts and opinions about people using Pro Perks gotten from boosting even in cage matches during team based games like DoM or TD
Level 1

in reply to Nms9807

The only problem with boosting is when you ruin the game experience for other players.

If you wanna private match glitch I don't really care. What does it serve? So you can get 10th prestige with fall camos and all the emblems/titles?

Okay, if you get all that, then what next? You get to show off all your leet gear and titles while you get single-digit kills five matches in a row, then quit?

but boosting a pro perk maybe once or twice doesn't really affect anybody and its nothing like the 10th prestige idiots
Level 4

Studios