Just want a casual clan that wants to win (PS3)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Just want a casual clan that wants to win (PS3)

I'm looking for some people to play with who don't care about leaderboards, MLG, GB, boosting, cheating or talking crap. I play alot of CTF and Domination but wouldn't mind HQ, Demolition or TDM. I dont really care about K/D ratio but mine is over 1.20. What I really want is to actually play a damn game and have my team want to win instead of camping for kills, streaks, and nukes. Those are cool but I'd rather win 25 games than have a 25 kill streak (yes, I have had a nuke). If you want to play with me either respond with your PSN ID or send me a friend request @ charlie0824. It would be nice if you were actually old enough to buy the game without your parents permission and didn't blast ghetto crap music over your headset. I really don't even care if you have a headset. Thanks and happy gaming.
Level 4
12 REPLIES

Re: Just want a casual clan that wants to win (PS3)

in reply to charlie0824
charlie , your perfect with my group [EZ], great group of mature guys that play TDM for fun, we are all pretty good and we play the game the way its supposed to be played and we do very well. We don't like the hackers,cheaters,boosters or anything like it.....I'll add you tonight if I get on, my psn is: Curahee
Level 9

in reply to charlie0824
3 miles up, 3 miles down! Sounds good Curahee.
Level 4

in reply to charlie0824
Band Of Brothers...Best mini series ever!

Charlie, whats your location?, we're US based. Hope you are to.
Level 9

in reply to charlie0824
I am looking for exactly the same thing, need some people to play with. I only have 1 real life buddy who plays this on ps3. (know about 10 or so that have it on xbox) I've been playing Merc TDM since day one, and it's time for a change, add me when you get a chance - admcrs
Level 3

in reply to charlie0824
Just added both of you

@Curahee - I'm in Michigan
Level 4

in reply to charlie0824
I think Cur is in your time zone. I'm from CA so if you do roll with EZ, you will be seeing a whole lot of us very soon.
Level 1

in reply to charlie0824
Curahee is in Minnesota.
Level 10

in reply to charlie0824
Michigan is eastern. If you enjoy playing Domination and winning alot of matches, add me. I run with a clan usually and we stick to either Domination, Demolition, and Hardcore TDM. I have also played with Curahee but he does'nt invite me anymore. Smiley Sad
Level 16

in reply to charlie0824
Yo Yo Yo...lol....I'll be on later tonight, ZOMG , If I got room I send invites but I usually don't invite people if they aren't playing the same game type, but from now on you will get invites Smiley Happy....lol
Level 9

Studios