Life...is stressful.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Life...is stressful.

I just don't know how other people seem to do it.

I'm coming to the end of my forth year of college, and I need to find an internship -- hopefully set up for this summer. It's just frustratingly difficult. I have to juggle my normal class periods, homework, enough sleep, and clubs and events. And now, on top of this, I have to job hunt and be open for spontaneous interviews in a city that is half an hour away. And I have to make sure I am all signed up and paid for school housing (I go to college away from home). And commencements are coming up so I have to make sure I'm all ready for that.

It just feels like so much is on my plate. I don't know how other college students seem to do it. I just don't understand!

Heh, and I'm ranting to a video game forum. Pathetic, eh?
Level 28
22 REPLIES

Re: Life...is stressful.

in reply to SeanSim
You'll be ok. Once you find your place you will feel that it was all worth it. Any time you're doing anything new for the first time it's going to take some getting used to. One day you'll look back and wonder what you were even worried about.
Level 15

in reply to SeanSim

Blow_me_sky_high wrote:

You'll be ok. Once you find your place you will feel that it was all worth it. Any time you're doing anything new for the first time it's going to take some getting used to. One day you'll look back and wonder what you were even worried about.

Once I have a job lined up, I'm sure I'll be fine. I will definitely be nervous, but who isn't?

It's actually finding the job that is the tough part. Competing with all of the other job-seekers. The stressful part is that I want to find my internship to be in the summer because college living expenses are cheaper during that time. So I'm sort of in a time crunch!

I just have to not let myself get too stressed out!

Kaede Yuka wrote:

I have yet to experience what your going through. I'm on my last year of high school, my spring break is mostly filled with studying for the upcoming entrance exams around the corner. Graduation is not to far away either.

Well, good luck on your entrance exams. I'm just getting out of my spring break here. Nothing but job hunting.

I really felt like I got a lot accomplished on my time off. I'm just fearing returning to college! I had a hard enough time managing just my classes, but then adding continued job searching on top of that!

I need to stop overthinking things as well...
Level 28

in reply to SeanSim
I know how you feel. In fact this is the most stressful school-year I've had and it's killing me. I swear, one of these days I'm going to die early because of too much stress.
Level 39

in reply to SeanSim
my life is kinda stress-free and i normally say to myself "just take it easy there" and im fine. its just my mom thats stressing out the little things.
Level 30

in reply to SeanSim

ICEheaven103 wrote:

my life is kinda stress-free and i normally say to myself "just take it easy there" and im fine. its just my mom thats stressing out the little things.

Because you are only 13(is it?).

;D
Level 15

in reply to SeanSim
12. didn't you read my confession thread?
Level 30

in reply to SeanSim
No...

I haven't been on for 2 weeks >.>
Level 15

in reply to SeanSim
you mean a month
Level 30

in reply to SeanSim