MW2 Hackers! They're EVERYWHERE!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

MW2 Hackers! They're EVERYWHERE!

Try finding a legit hour of the MW2 experience without finding a hacker. Odds are, you won't! I couldnt' even get into 3 straight PS3 Search and Destroy MW2 lobbies without finding a hacker or someone who has been hacked. The first match......I started out real well getting 3 kills, but then I end up killing a 4th guy.....and this helicopter spawns RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! It mowed me down only a second afterward and we ended up losing cause he took out everyone on our team with it. Next round......I call in a care package that I got, and IMMEDIATLY after it drops, EVERYONE dies. Everyone on our team, everyone on his team. Except for him, naturally. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next game.......another hacker is in this game but he's on our team. I breath a sigh of relief knowing that he can't harm us in any way since he's on our team. Boy was I wrong. So when we spawned, he was all the way on the other side of the map. I thought "ok he's gonna kill everyone for us". Wrong. He doesn't bother them in any way. they're shooting at him, but can't kill him. The first person he does kill? Me. I was like "??????". he ended up killing everyone on our team, and he was on our team. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The third match was pretty much the same as the others, but my point is that hackers are everywhere. Leave your opinions below on hackers, and what we can do to stop them!

Level 2
14 REPLIES

Re: MW2 Hackers! They're EVERYWHERE!

in reply to destroy212

I sent Sony all of the information on why these games are getting hacked, more than a year ago. What happens is, the cheaters have 2 PS3's, one jail-broken, one official, they download hacked modified patches on to the jail-broken system, and then transfer them using the data transfer utility onto the official PS3. They haven't fixed it yet,

Level 15

in reply to Dexter1992

ya, but u gotta admit, hackers suck

Level 2

in reply to destroy212

i mean, hopefully IW will fix it eventually but i think that it's a tad too much work to protect all the games they made from hackers

Level 2

in reply to destroy212

You can report these hackers to psn. You have to go to the support part of the sony ps3 website and there is a way to report them. Also try going to infinity ward's twitter and click on the IWenforcers twitter. And tweet them the names and info of what happened. Another way to report someone from an old game is to get them to send you a message over psn, then go to messages, then inbox, and then go to the message that you received from the hacker and click triangle, then scroll down to send grief report and fill it out. (if you are filing a grief report, the only way to do it is, when you aren't in a game. If you are in a game you won't see this option)

Level 30
Highlighted

in reply to destroy212

Just back out. I played the other day and no prolbmes for me.

Level 12

in reply to codbig_boss

Dud Tell infinity word To Update MW2 Plaece The Game Sucks To Many Hackers!! Plaese Update MW2!

Level 1

in reply to codbig_boss

you must have a better server than me or something, cause almost EVERY lobby I enter now has a hacker/person who has been hacked

Level 2

in reply to destroy212

Because of the MW3 lag problems I went to MW2 too. Unfortunately  hacking there is as bad as it was 3 years ago. Nothing has been done about cheaters on MW2, nothing has been done about lag on MW3. IW/Activision are for one thing only - your money.

Forget about quality and support.

Level 12

in reply to Jackal235

couldn't have said it better myself

Level 2

Studios