Map Pack Getting Annoying to Anybody?

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Map Pack Getting Annoying to Anybody?

I swear that every 5 maps I play 4 of them are the map pack maps.

If the map is a map pack map, every map after that will be a map pack map no matter what in every game I'm in.

Is anybody else tired of playing the Map Pack? Like it's not that I hate the maps (which is questionable.) but I'm getting tired of playing them back to back to back.
Level 4
5 REPLIES

Re: Map Pack Getting Annoying to Anybody?

in reply to Nms9807
It's just because of the fact that the maps are new, so they've been given a heavier weighting in the selection. It helps people learn the layout of the new maps, and keeps you from getting played out on the old ones for a little longer. After a while the weighting will be evened out amongst the maps again, and the old maps won't seem as stale, and everyone will have a good feel for the new ones.

In the meantime though, I'm getting pretty tired of playing the new ones over and over too.
Level 7

in reply to Nms9807
I'm also getting highly annoyed. If I wanna play the new maps so bad I'll play the Stimulus playlist.
Level 4

in reply to Nms9807
I enjoy all the new maps. Although, I have noticed that Afghan doesnt come up as pften anymore.
Level 9

in reply to Nms9807
I suspect that even though they made a lot of money off this release they probably didn't make as much as they thought so they are ramming them through the system to get sales. Their greed probably got the best of them. With all the glitches and hacks that we have all had to suffer through then they give is an overpriced map pack and only maps

at that. It's pathetic.
Level 4

in reply to Nms9807
They do come up a lot, but if they didn't then there would be a thread that they didn't get cycled enough and you never get to play them in [insert gametype].
Level 12

Studios