My idea to fix the knife combo *edited*

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Re: My idea to fix the knife combo *edited*

in reply to CODfanboy2k9
This thread gives me hope for this community. No fighting, people discussing things in a positive and constructive way and nobody calling other people unnecessary names or noobs. Keep up the good work folks.
Level 6

in reply to CODfanboy2k9
Why not just fix the auto aim lunge, so instead of having a cone of death infront of you that gets wider at distance you have a smaller box of doom .
Level 18

in reply to CODfanboy2k9

I SniFF GLuE wrote:

Bigb, I thought you were agains't a possible change to OMA?

Yet you seem kinda determined to get Scavanger tweeked, I just find it kinda strange.

You know, OMA and Scavanger tubing is still annoying without DC, it's just the same thing bit a bit weaker.

Seriously, they should just stop OMA and Scav from resuplying explosive rounds.

It seems the simplest solution to all of this, instead of moving all the perks around.

I am against the tweeking of OMA, but its already in the process of happening, so nothing i can do about it
Level 68

in reply to CODfanboy2k9

I am against the tweeking of OMA, but its already in the process of happening, so nothing i can do about it

I doubt it'll be a huge change.

They're not going to break the perk. Why would they do that?
Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to CODfanboy2k9

I SniFF GLuE wrote:

I doubt it'll be a huge change.

They're not going to break the perk. Why would they do that?

we will find out
Level 68

in reply to CODfanboy2k9
I wouldn't mind seeing Commando get a slight fix somehow but please do not nerf Marathon and/or Lightweight. They're already underused apart from their synergy with Commando. Some of us actually do use these three perks "one at a time" where none of them are particular gamebreaking. Please don't screw us over. Smiley Wink

Oh, and the fix to tubing could go a long way with simply removing Danger Close. That perk, bar none, by far promotes the most lame gameplay ever. Explosives are already really deadly without it; the lethal radius of eplosives is simply insane with DC "equipped". >_<

PS: Sorry for my english.
Level 2

Studios