No More COD by INFINITY WARD

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

No More COD by INFINITY WARD

Activision has Fired Infinity Ward so no more infinity ward. EX infinity ward has moved to EA and is now called Respawn Entertainment just so all you guys know.
Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: No More COD by INFINITY WARD

in reply to Huntdown
hey, the president of IW was fired so he moved to EA. not all of IW so there will be more COD games by them as they wouldnt give up the opportunity in such a successful franchise as this.
Level 1

in reply to Huntdown
And Activision owns the brand, and the game engine. Zambella and West have non-competition clauses, if they lure IW employees over they will get their asses handed to them by the judge.

Respawn will no doubt create some form of FPS, eventually, and it might be good, but IMO there is not alot I can see them do that hasn't already been done.
Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to Huntdown

d_abes wrote:

And Activision owns the brand, and the game engine. Zambella and West have non-competition clauses, if they lure IW employees over they will get their asses handed to them by the judge.

Respawn will no doubt create some form of FPS, eventually, and it might be good, but IMO there is not alot I can see them do that hasn't already been done.

wonderful world am i right?
Level 22

in reply to Huntdown
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CARES!!!!!!!ffs get over yourself!
Level 4

in reply to Huntdown
Here's to hoping someone makes another COD 4 like game. No more of these MW2 games that are stacked with loads of crap in it.
Level 12

in reply to Huntdown

infinity ward could not make a good FPS game if their lives depended on it. they suck!!

Level 5

Studios