No one is playing anymore!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

No one is playing anymore!

All I can say is FUCK YOU Activision Publishing Inc and fuck you too Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP.

They are the reason no one plays, from the greatest multiplayer game in my opinion , now its just another SHIT from other SHITHEADS whos only interest is money, and they will fuck up the game, untill its another "Remember that game ? I used to play it all the time! I wonder what happend to it." THIS HAPPENT TO IT YOU RETARDS !!! PEOPLE ARE NOT BUYING ANYMORE MW2!!!! WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY ACCOMPLISHED BY STOPPING A COMMUNITY WICH ONLY MADE YOURE FUCKING GAME MORE PUPULAR ? A MULTIPLAYER VERSION THAT WORKS!!! IF YOU STOP IT AT LEAST DO SOMETHING THAT CAN BE USED!

Sorry for my eanglish , but you fucked up the game and its image !

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: No one is playing anymore!

in reply to EatshitAvtivisi

+1

Level 13

in reply to _bhc_max_co

I don't play because it is full of cheaters ... and no one is doing shit about them ... so yeah .. I am sorry for buying shit crap of a game ...

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to DerpDerpinson

I try to play, I see there are players in the maode, but cannot get in a game, so I guess it's done as far as multi player goes.

Level 2

in reply to EatshitAvtivisi

Why to play since all you get are cheaters ... I play on 4D1 ... there are many people playing there because they have anticheat working and dedicated servers ... I know I fucked up my original game by cracking it but who cares since the company I gave my money to does nothing for me ... I will do the same with MW3 never buy anything form tose lying bastards again. All they do is keep quiet and do nothing ... well this is what they get ... empty servers nad dissapointed customers ...

Level 2

Studios