Official Final Fantasy XIII (all formats) Thread

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Re: Official Final Fantasy XIII (all formats) Thread

in reply to CODfanboy2k9
Should I be interested (buy it perhaps) because I've never played a FF (well yeah once), and I always hear people talk about how good and epic FF must be. Is it "newb" friendly enough in that way, both the storyline and difficulty/controls?
Level 38
Highlighted

in reply to CODfanboy2k9

ANNIHILATOR90 wrote:

Should I be interested (buy it perhaps) because I've never played a FF (well yeah once), and I always hear people talk about how good and epic FF must be. Is it "newb" friendly enough in that way, both the storyline and difficulty/controls?

Chances are the game will be simple enough to where someone who is new to the genre will be able to complete it, there will most likely be challenges for you here and there considering you may not know how things work. I haven't seen many of the game play videos, but most of the recent FF's have been pretty challenging if I'm not mistaken.

But I'd say pick it up, over time you'll become better acquainted with the controls and the battle system and whatnot
Level 28

in reply to CODfanboy2k9
i've got to say.

i've yet to play a FF game where it's "newb" friendly.

the level of depth within it is extreme to say the least.

however it's always possible to play through (and enjoy) the game with a minimum level of understanding.
Level 9

Studios