One Day I went Outside!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

One Day I went Outside!

The Graphics were GREAT! but the Gameplay sucked... =[
Level 1
Likes: 1
Posts: 21
Registered: ‎22-10-2010
74 REPLIES

Re: One Day I went Outside!

in reply to Huntdown
That's cool, way to say something that's extremely old.
Level 15
Likes: 0
Posts: 1164
Registered: ‎11-03-2009

Re: One Day I went Outside!

in reply to Huntdown
No respawning though Smiley Sad
Level 4
Likes: 0
Posts: 162
Registered: ‎18-05-2010

Re: One Day I went Outside!

in reply to Huntdown
Squirrels are noobs, they camp in tree's -_-

And dogs are exactly like kids, they can't sing for shight!
Level 15
Likes: 0
Posts: 1175
Registered: ‎11-02-2010

Re: One Day I went Outside!

in reply to Huntdown

Hedge x the 3rd wrote:

 

Squirrels are noobs, they camp in tree's -_-

And dogs are exactly like kids, they can't sing for shight!





Birds camp too and have poop projectiles.
Level 16
Likes: 0
Posts: 1183
Registered: ‎10-11-2009

Re: One Day I went Outside!

in reply to Huntdown
What level do I have to be to unlock those big metal things that roll around everywhere?
Level 28
Likes: 2
Posts: 3636
Registered: ‎23-02-2009

Re: One Day I went Outside!

in reply to Huntdown

Shonic wrote:

 

What level do I have to be to unlock those big metal things that roll around everywhere?





Auto-mobiles? 17 in England.
Level 11
Likes: 0
Posts: 755
Registered: ‎07-04-2010

Re: One Day I went Outside!

in reply to Huntdown
Hm... what level do I need to be to have one of those things that guy robbing the bank over there has?
Level 39
Likes: 0
Posts: 6905
Registered: ‎24-05-2011

Re: One Day I went Outside!

in reply to Huntdown
Sweet, when's the DLC coming out?
Level 7
Likes: 0
Posts: 373
Registered: ‎22-11-2009

Re: One Day I went Outside!

in reply to Huntdown

subfocus wrote:

 

Shonic wrote:

 

What level do I have to be to unlock those big metal things that roll around everywhere?





Auto-mobiles? 17 in England.





Sweet! I'm only 5 levels away!





sharperscorpion2 wrote:

 

Sweet, when's the DLC coming out?





Hmm no release date yet.
Level 30
Likes: 0
Posts: 4258
Registered: ‎13-02-2010

Studios