POLL - CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE LAME CoD BEHAVIOR.......

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

POLL - CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE LAME CoD BEHAVIOR.......

Here's the premise of the thread. We all know CoD games bring out the worst in team based behavior amongst it's player base. You enter an objective game as a random player, try to count on five or eight other random players, you are in for a world of a frustrating experience. CoD has pretty much 'bred' tens of millions of limp wristed puss*es who don't know a thing about team based anything.



You know, the type of bro who, rather than have your back at a bar fight, would instead conveniently slip off to the bathroom to hide. Act shocked when you told him you got blindsided by a bottle to the head, he says....."Yo..bro, wtf? I would have had your back, but i was off in the pisser....". Yeah, that type of guy. Or back in the good old medieval days, the coward who would hide in the bushes, then after the battle was over, run down onto the field to stab the wounded, try to pretend he was part of the battle. Yep, they even had CoD players back in the middle ages, believe it or not!!!





is it so surprising that Dawson's creek is the no 1 rated tv show amongst CoD twinkie fans?



Todays under 21 youth-age twinkie pretty much have no concept of team based anything. They've been raised on the computer and have no clue what a football or baseball is. The type of no muscle tone clown who thinks a 'bench press' is an iron his mom uses to straighten out the wrinkles in his shirt. That type of guy. We all see them, asking us if we want fries with our McChicken sandwich at McDonalds.



Pretty much, as the online Urban dictionary says....



"Pus*y" - {poo'say},noun



1. Nice name for a cat

2. Slang for women's genitals

3. Cowardly - a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person who is of no help in CoD objective games (adjective) lacking courage; very fearful or timid, behaving like a mangina, proceeding from or expressive of fear or timidity



Yeah, you get the picture.....lets run that picture again for you....





whaaaaaaaaa, my live account got canceled due to cheating, mom...can i have the credit cd?



So without further adieu, lets get on with this thread. There are plenty of puss*ish things going on by the above twinkies when playing CoD objective games (i'm going to use Domination for this poll) This thread is about trying to decide WHICH of the below dastardly behaviors are the worst of the bunch. Below is my personal favorites, but please feel free to vote, discuss and debate: (all examples below are real-life players from the CoD series)



------------------------------------------------------------





12. Please insert your own- ___________?







11. TRIPLE-CAP d-bag guy- (from madfish6)- Of all the annoying teammates, this guy's crimes are probably not the worst. But....that said, this is not the type of guy you want as a teammate. TC guy is the d-bag who can't get points. He's the guy who wrecks up your well fortified spawn trapping positions. Just when you think the enemy if finally trapped, contained, and you are ready to trap...TC guy runs into their spawn, jumps on the 3rd flag and caps it. Quickly sending the enemies spawning all over the map. More often than not, you don't even notice what he did, until the enemy suddenly appears on your back, killing you. But hey, no worries, TC guy got his extra 150pts!!!!



10. Bandwagon Guy-(from madfish6) Every game has a bandwagon guy. You will notice him when you are lying prone trying to cap a flag. As you look left, look right for enemies, you'll see BG handing over in a bush or behind a garbage can. So what is he doing? BG is waiting....and counting. BG has memorized exactly how long it takes for one, two or even more teammates to cap a flag. When the flag is almost capped, he'll come bounding out from his bush to jump in and get the points. You do the dirty work, he'll jump on the first points!!! Well played ahole!



9. Tact Insert Twinkie - We all know this guy. Your team is losing 100 to 135, and you are trying hopelessly to get back the lead (probably the only one), by capping a flag. You are lying there, capping....and the Tact Insert Twinkie (ie, "TiT") meanwhile is 55' away sitting patiently in some obscure spot, staring at someone's TI....waiting, and waiting....for the opponent to reappear so a kill can be made. Nevermind the TiT's teammate just died a third straight time, being butchered on the flag. Nope. The T*T is going to wait and get that god-damn kill, god-dammit!! Props!!!!



8. Defend-your-only-flag Camping Guy - Have to love this guy. He's got 14 days of objective game playing on CoD, but still hasn't figured out he's not helping the team. You know him....he's the bro who hides behind the lone flag your team has. He'll be at least 50' behind that A flag, setting your respawns so far back, you would think you are playing BattleFail 3. But on he goes, defending that lone flag your team has. Hey, he's playing a key role in his own mind, making sure your team keeps it's dignity, by making sure you only lose by 100 points!!!



7. Triple Cap Bush man - This puss* is the close-cousin of the above DYOFCG. But whereas his above failboat cousin will actually stop a team from capping that third flag, TCBM will intentionally hide in the bushes (or closet, room, corner, etc..) and first allow the opponents to triple cap, and then deliberately (and fearlessly of course) wait until most of the opponents have run away, and then pick off the very last guy....shooting him in the back. He'll then go back, recap his flag, and restart the whole process over again. TCBM has never met an adversary he couldn't take on....while shooting him in the back!!!



6. Staying 'positive' Man - SPM isn't a motivational speaker. Nope. This is the guy whose only concern is staying positive, at all costs. He's slurking in corners, hiding around, anywhere but the flag and the action. 'SpM' shows his real bravado though during post match stage. He's easily spotted as the douching bag who starts talking trash. We've all heard this from his type.... "F%&* you tryhard, we may have lost 35-200, and you have 2,000 more points than me, but I went positive dude, you didn't. You suck" ....yeah, we all know this guy. He's always around, always present, hard to get away from.... like a bad rash of athlete's foot.



5. KD Guy - KD guy is 'SpM's close brother. He's basically a more skilled version of SpM. Not only does he always go positive, but he almost always has a very high KD ratio. 2.00+ or higher. In his mind, he's a beast at Domination and to be frank, he usually does do very well at keeping that KD high. What he doesn't ever tell you though (and why you don't want him as a teammate) is that his WL ratio sucks. What that means is that every time he goes 'negative', he's going to always dashboard near the end of the game so his bad game don't count. Nice teammate, isn't he? He quits, saves his KD, and your team is shorthanded. Cry no river for KD man, he truly believes that when the going gets tough...the tough get ...quitting?



4. The 'Skill' Guy - The skill guy is best described as any of the clowns who go 7-29 on average, do nothing to help with the objectives, but then claim success post match (ie, talk trash) that they actually did better, because all they were using the weapon that required more 'skill'. We see them, he could be 'Tomahawk guy', 'Sniper' guy', 'Ballistic Knife guy' and/or any of the assortment of nearby evolutionary brethren. In their minds, their weapon required more skill, so they won, no matter what the result. Not to mention, no matter how they did with that weapon. They just used it, so they are winner.



3. The Quickscoper - Not much needs said. The most famous of the "skill guys", so he gets his own special subcategory.



If you have made it this far, enough of Dawson's creek...here's a reward...







2. TDM Guy - That's basically short for, "I suck at TDM, so I play Domination". He's the frustrated guy who has no abilities at TDM. Goes 12-15 every game, can't find anyone, and is really ready to rage quit CoD. But then he reads online that there is a game-type in CoD, that has flags, and that people flock to them, for capping purposes. A light-bulb goes off in his head. "'Wow, there's a place where I can go, a friendly place, where I can get kills!!!!!""....he anxiously thinks!!! So off to Domination he goes and now is like a bad dinner guest who just won't get the f%&* out of your house. TDM guy pretty much just lingers around whatever flag your team has, patiently waiting for someone to show up. While he figured out 'where' the players go in domination, he usually never gets that one can actually 'cap' those things called flags.



1. Killer-Role Guy - Killer-Role Guy is THE most controversial a-holes of the CoD game. Why? His tactics are to ignore the flag, offer no help, and just run around getting kills. And sometimes, if he can get enough kills AND has other teammates willing to die getting flags, not to mention put up with his annoying antics of moving the spawns around, ....he can actually get a win. But what KRG doesn't realize is that when playing with random teammates, no one is EVER going to willingly want to be the "Die-On-The-Flag Guy". The sacrificial lamb who dies four straight times getting B, going 0-4, while KRG runs around padding his stats. The reality is, KRG's tactics usually don't work with random teammates. Other people say 'F-it' and want some kills too, and then lo and behold, a mess occurs. Your team is getting kills, but suddenly behind by 50pts and on it's way to yet another loss. But shed no tears for KRG. He gets kills and scores a lot of points. He's happy. In his mind, he's a winner and it's never his fault that no flags are being capped. It's those annoying teammates who won't die enough for him!!!





Discuss





Twinkie says what?????
Level 15
Likes: 0
Posts: 1099
Registered: ‎05-02-2010
5 REPLIES

Re: POLL - CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE LAME CoD BEHAVIOR.......

in reply to S_ARCE
Lol, I'd probably pick the "Staying Positive Man"



No need to put "BattleFail" 3 in there, just because you can't play it successfully doesn't mean you need to "rag" on it. It'll be one of the biggest games this year, no arguing that.
Level 8
Likes: 0
Posts: 415
Registered: ‎10-07-2011

Re: POLL - CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE LAME CoD BEHAVIOR.......

in reply to S_ARCE

I9I K O D I3I wrote:

 

Lol, I'd probably pick the "Staying Positive Man"



No need to put "BattleFail" 3 in there, just because you can't play it successfully doesn't mean you need to "rag" on it. It'll be one of the biggest games this year, no arguing that.





Whoooo...easy there. I was only poking fun at BF3's ridiculously distant spawn points on the demo. Since you have no vehicles, you end up running 75 seconds on average to find any action. That's all, stand down soldier!!! And note, I am buying BF3!!!!
Level 15
Likes: 0
Posts: 1099
Registered: ‎05-02-2010

Re: POLL - CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE LAME CoD BEHAVIOR.......

in reply to S_ARCE
I know you included three flag guy but there's a different three flag guy out there,he's the guy who after you've spent 5 mins capping A and B and pinned the poor buggers at spawn, thinks he's helping his team out by capping the third flag.



This A-hole hasn't grasped the mechanics and thinks it's an easy way to get some points because he's had no action in the game but then causes the spawn to change and you end up getting shot in the back while the other team go and get A and B and you're left doing the hard work again, this time he's no where to be seen as he did his bit in his head and can now cover flag C the only one you have left !!!



From your list the last guy, the one who misses A and proceeds to run straight past B expecting his entourage of groupies to pick up the other flags, he never covers your ass, is self obsessed and never caps a flag unless he's walking past it and the timer has a fraction of a second left, he plug pulls if he goes negative and makes a lame excuse about a phone call.



If his team loses he proceeds to call out the poor sh!te in his team who went negative because he was trying to cap and get his couple of boys to trash talk them in the lobby, he's usually a spoilt brat who's daddy left home because his only child was crazy like his mother and that was a nervous breakdown in the making, diagnosed with ABCDEFG by some doctor so doesn't go to school and gets people to stand still in private games so he can trick shot head shot and blame them when he misses. You know who you are...........I've played with you ;
Level 40
Likes: 34
Posts: 7149
Registered: ‎24-09-2011

Re: POLL - CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE LAME CoD BEHAVIOR.......

in reply to S_ARCE

madfish6 wrote:

 

I know you included three flag guy but there's a different three flag guy out there,he's the guy who after you've spent 5 mins capping A and B and pinned the poor buggers at spawn, thinks he's helping his team out by capping the third flag.



This A-hole hasn't grasped the mechanics and thinks it's an easy way to get some points because he's had no action in the game but then causes the spawn to change and you end up getting shot in the back while the other team go and get A and B and you're left doing the hard work again, this time he's no where to be seen as he did his bit in his head and can now cover flag C the only one you have left !!!



From your list the last guy, the one who misses A and proceeds to run straight past B expecting his entourage of groupies to pick up the other flags, he never covers your ass, is self obsessed and never caps a flag unless he's walking past it and the timer has a fraction of a second left, he plug pulls if he goes negative and makes a lame excuse about a phone call.



If his team loses he proceeds to call out the poor sh!te in his team who went negative because he was trying to cap and get his couple of boys to trash talk them in the lobby, he's usually a spoilt brat who's daddy left home because his only child was crazy like his mother and that was a nervous breakdown in the making, diagnosed with ABCDEFG by some doctor so doesn't go to school and gets people to stand still in private games so he can trick shot head shot and blame them when he misses. You know who you are...........I've played with you ;





Nice post. It sounds like you got two new titles there. Consider them added!!!!



1. TRIPLE-CAP guy



2. Bandwagon Guy
Level 15
Likes: 0
Posts: 1099
Registered: ‎05-02-2010

Re: POLL - CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE LAME CoD BEHAVIOR.......

in reply to S_ARCE

S_ARCE wrote:

 

I9I K O D I3I wrote:

 

Lol, I'd probably pick the "Staying Positive Man"



No need to put "BattleFail" 3 in there, just because you can't play it successfully doesn't mean you need to "rag" on it. It'll be one of the biggest games this year, no arguing that.





Whoooo...easy there. I was only poking fun at BF3's ridiculously distant spawn points on the demo. Since you have no vehicles, you end up running 75 seconds on average to find any action. That's all, stand down soldier!!! And note, I am buying BF3!!!!





OH! Sorry bro, just came from another Forum where everyone was hating on BF3. My simple reply was "It's a Beta for a reason, you f**king moron!". Lol, so nothing against you, it just gets to me when something negative is put towards BF3 from a CoD fan that is completely oblivious to the monstrous and game-breaking issues they withhold. Smiley Very Happy
Level 8
Likes: 0
Posts: 415
Registered: ‎10-07-2011

Studios