PS3- Sniper Clan Recruitment

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Highlighted

PS3- Sniper Clan Recruitment

Hi everyone i just wanted to ask if any one would be interested in joining a new clan i made called 'Shadow' To join please add Shadow-_-Strike and i will give you a trail if you pass then you are in the clan

THINGS TO DO:

MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT CALL Shadow-_-(what EVER your name is gonna be)

Add Shadow-_-Strike

YOU MUST HAVE A MIC
Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: PS3- Sniper Clan Recruitment

in reply to OoONorthWiindOo
don't forget the trail mix.
Level 26

oh yeah, crying about your frustrations against snipers will help. your the reason why it can be nice to thermal an choke point, and pick you off repeatedly. after three kills from one camp, i just no that you've hit an anger lever, and i know it, because i get just as pissed when i got two snipers in one spost, and i'm in the wide open, so i know that only a seriously short sided person would miss. i may get one, but the other gets me, in a sniper mexican stand off. i could use another sniper for a two man team. if you want, you could add IIxxW4RLORDxxII to your friends, but you might have to deal with a teammate that mutes all conversation, nearly day to day, just so i can enjoy a game, and not have to deal with an over zelous clan member, or a whiny loser after every game. it used to be nice to join a rainbow clan, whose room was quiet. only recon chatter, and "good games" at the end. anyways, when i do clan up, i'll flip on the mic, call out locations, and probably talk a whole lot of s#it. rat only rejects the foolish.
Level 9

Oh for the love of god...wrong section to post about clans. Post it in the "Clan Discussions" section.
Level 18

Stick your Slight Of Hand Pro and fancy killcams up your-_-
Level 1

im down for it i love sniping but i wont make a new account i love the account i have now so ya
Level 5

Shadow-_-FWE-n-A
Level 2

Sure man hows Shadow-_-PhaI\IaTiC?

Level 1

Studios