Petition to ban Tactical insertion in FFA

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Petition to ban Tactical insertion in FFA

Every..or atleast 1 in 3 games there is boosters so i was thinking what is the point of T.I in FFA seeing as this is how they are boosting?..see if T.I was gone from ffa it would help "alot" sure they could go in to team death match but people could locate them in there without them changing place everytime their killed.

i bet if 1000 players used T.I in FFA only 40 would use it for what its ment to do.

So who agrees with this? IW take Tactical insertion out of Free For All.
Level 6
106 REPLIES

Re: Petition to ban Tactical insertion in FFA

in reply to Johnwelshmorris
I doubt IW will agree, or care.

Boosting is legitamised in so many other games, on what basis would MW2 get special sanction to stop the scrubs?
Level 15

Granted they dont care,but its made me just freeze from playing this game at the moment,i went in to a game of FFA and a group of 4 people were working togeather,2 guarding and 2 boosting...i just shake my head and turn off the console when i see this crap happening...whats the point..
Level 6

sighned, and whenever possible, raid these boosters, shoot down their $hit, and get the entire lobby to file complaints, bad player reviews, and send them messages explaining why they should jump off a bridge.

Oh, and bring back 3rd person cage match so we FFA players don't have to deal with this $hit!
Level 1
Highlighted

TheJord wrote:

I doubt IW will agree, or care.

Boosting is legitamised in so many other games, on what basis would MW2 get special sanction to stop the scrubs?

Wouldn't it just be a better idea, then, to bring back cage match and increase kills to 30 or so.

Think about it... a solution that would make the boosters happy by letting them get their head shots and kill-streaks unencumbered and would make non-boosters happy because we wouldn't have to deal with them in public matches any more. And the icing on the cake? NO CODE CHANGES REQUIRED THIS CHANGE COULD BE IMPLEMENTED TODAY!!!! All that is required is the decision to do so. It is just a play list update.
Level 11

shut up every people who dont agree with this Idea, are boosters. fuck off. T.I has to be deleted from FFA. or everything , NO one use it as equipment only when they are boosters.
Level 9

A) this will not work

B) IW doesnt care

and

C) i dont care and it doesnt really matter to me. all i do is kill the boosters so if they take it out or leave it in, it does not affect me.
Level 6

lol I haven't since a petition on here in weeks, sweet.
Level 40

shut up every people who dont agree with this Idea, are boosters. *** off. T.I has to be deleted from FFA. or everything , NO one use it as equipment only when they are boosters.

yeah, completely untrue. I've seen Booster Hunters who use it to hunt the boosters more successfully by respawning at the last place they went.

I had one guy last night who used it so he could keep respawning in the basement or bathroom in Estate so he could try to retake the top floor.

People do use it legitimately.

But the problem is still not Tac Insert. FFA should be about strangers playing against each other, not friends joining in on your game and teaming up with you or boosting with you. Remove the Join Session option and the Boosting will cease.
Level 8

90% of TI users are boosters. Those other 10% can get over it.

But IW doesn't care so whats the point. They don't listen to their community.
Level 2

Studios