Petition to ban Tactical insertion in FFA

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Re: Petition to ban Tactical insertion in FFA

in reply to Johnwelshmorris

DaTeddyBearz wrote:

shut up every people who dont agree with this Idea, are boosters. *** off. T.I has to be deleted from FFA. or everything , NO one use it as equipment only when they are boosters.

Yeah, this.... or... maybe some of us are actually smart enough to know that IW studios has very few developers left and that a change of this nature will NEVERhappen.

And, btw, there are plenty of people who use it legitimately as well.

I have read some of your posts before... you never, ever sound like a grown-up.
Level 11

Road Wulf wrote:

FFA should be about strangers playing against each other, not friends joining in on your game and teaming up with you or boosting with you. Remove the Join Session option and the Boosting will cease.

Decided to play some FFA last week. A guy joined and starts asking "does anyone want to boost?", he get a nice welcoming of "STFU kid" from a few others. Said he didn't want the nuke, just the "Mach 5" challenge because "it's so hard to do, it's hard to put every bullet of a SMG into someone".

The real problem lies in that a good chunk of the player base is just retarded, kids AND adults :/
Level 40

illiniforever88 wrote:

90% of TI users are boosters. Those other 10% can get over it.

But IW doesn't care so whats the point. They don't listen to their community.

Yes, and 95% percent of statistics are made up on the spot. Although I do feel that TI is used mostly for boosting, that is based solely on my personal experience playing the game modes that I play.

To make a definitive statement like you have here is just plain ignorant. No one knows for sure what the number is and trying to assign it a number based upon what you feel just debases your credibility.
Level 11

IW didn`t plan this game out well did they...they must of known this would happen with the T.I so they should do it that its either removed or stops working after 20 deaths when respawning from it..
Level 6

JohnDenbigh wrote:

i bet if 1000 players used T.I in FFA only 40 would use it for what its ment to do.

Well, technically the Tactical Insertion is meant to spawn players where they put the insertion... so everyone really uses it for what it's meant to do... Smiley Wink

And don't bother with this petition... no-one cares enough, I highly doubt IW would care if the whole Community signed.

If it bothers you that much, just use SitRep.. it's not like there's any other useful Green perk.
Level 2

John, there are alot of things IW didn't plan out well with this game. I'm not going into the list, but dammit sometimes change is not such a good thing. In short, I agree with you.
Level 13

There isn't really a way for IW to fix the T.I. without it screwing with players, like me, that use it legitimately.

I use the T.I. to camp the ever living hell out of places on all gamemodes, yes I'm a camper so deal with it.
Level 10

EvanMyspace wrote:

lol I haven't since a petition on here in weeks, sweet.

Yep... It's good to see people thinking anyone cares about their opinion again, huh.
Level 2

Camper or not your using it legit so i salute you.

but i just cant play this game anymore cause i only play ffa but its ruined now.
Level 6

only one good thing comes from the sh*tty tactics used in MW2 is that it makes it easier to forget about it when Red Dead Redemption comes out on the 18th.
Level 4

Studios