Quick Question on Javelin glitch

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Re: Quick Question on Javelin glitch

in reply to SilentPhenom
@SilentPhenom :

Yes. Please. Be done with us. Be done with the community, because the community doesn't need, or want you.

You still have yet to address anything I brought up. You've completely ignored International players because their problem isn't your problem, so the problem does not exist.

You're still just singing the songs IW's people and press releases have fed you.

I've been extremely factual and cordial with you, and yet you still insist on lumping me in with the 'douchebags' as you've so eloquently put it.

The fact of the matter is, you're nothing more than a mindless, witless, tactless cow that will bend over and eat what ever you're presented with from Activision or IW. You're a pathetic spineless conformist. You're an ignorant hypocrite.

And you're NOTHING that defines a "PC Gamer"

Good day to you sir. Enjoy the silence from the "intellegent" crowd, since from this point forth, you're just baiting yourself for flamers.
Level 2

in reply to SilentPhenom
"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

Nowhere in that definition does it state how a troll should sound, however your most recent post has now confirmed your position as one; well done.

You have given circumstantial evidence that can easily be countered (they hold vested interest and would not be regarded sufficient in the first place), and you have only repeated what you said in your previous post.

Your sentence structure and grammar is akin to a child's own, and yet you tell us to stay in school?
Level 1

in reply to SilentPhenom
@ SilentPhenom. I stick by my statement, YOU have not provided one single shred of evidence to back up any of your claims. Actually I will concede you stating the bloody obvious that the publisher gets the lion's share of the cash and usually calls the shots but that's a given, so I'm not giving you that one! Other than that you have proved NOTHING! You have a habit of making sweeping statements and then claiming them to be proof of whatever you're jabbering on about when in fact they are merely your opinions, nothing more. Your 'This is How to Get Feedback From Infinity Ward' thread is a classic example of that. No evidence, no links no PROOF, just your opinions... and OMFG do you like to share your opinions! Jeez you're so full of your own self importance that you even bump your own threads! You even now refer to yourself as famous, how self absorbed is that!? Famous my arse! Look at your own threads for the evidence dude, it's there!

Oh and of course anyone who dares to have a different opinion than you or even prove you wrong you have to start insulting and calling stupid. After all how dare they not share your opinion?! How dare they have any proof of their arguments?! Then of course there are some fantastic contradictions within your plethora of posts... I could go on and on but I think that's enough for now.

In conclusion, you are a baffoon, a halfwit with pretensions of intelligent thought, an old joke and a complete pillock. Being you must be like living under a runway! Now go away you sad little boy and play with yourself!
Level 2

in reply to SilentPhenom
It's amusing how silentphenom shows that he knows Activision is being a greedy company and is tyranting over IW yet he still support it by buying this game.
Level 7

in reply to SilentPhenom
@silentphenom

How can you say you are a true PC gamer and be okay with the current MW2 multiplayer game play. Hell, I had less lag and a lot better gameplay back in the day with my old ISDN connection playing Quake/Quake 2.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you are maybe 15 years old(maybe) and your parents just bought you some bad ass alienware computer or something. And now you think you are a true PC gamer cause you have a nice setup.

Also, how about you start asking all of those 140,000 people online what game they will be playing in 3 months. I guarantee it wont be MW2 for most. At least not the "True PC Gamers", we will be moving on happily to BF:BC2.
Level 2

in reply to SilentPhenom

SilentPhenom wrote:

also @AnonymousDoesNotForgive

I'm part of the PC community too, so don't say that normally to me is handicapped to you guys. I am a TRUE PC gamer. The PC community today, is a bit....immature. The community I grew up with adapted and played when we understood the developer was not at fault. We were never handicapped, we never let small limitations get the best of us. If the game was fun and awesome, it was fun and awesome. Period, thus it was worth a buy.

You guys need to get some strength and be able to not let these tiny changes bring you down. Okay, they were big changes that will affect, but be more optomistic, and don't let tiny things like "that one out of 50 games had lag in it" get to you....and don't let hate spread to you.

@SilentPhenom, You are a joke. You have no clue what IW have done. How can you say they are looking after people when they do not even reply to issues raised on here. Even on twitter I have tried to contact fourtwozero and no reply this is not good support. The only people who play on consoles are supported. You are a joke and if you cannot see the issue with the MP and IWNet then you are blind (or an IW\Activision employee).
0G
Level 1

in reply to SilentPhenom
So thats what that is... Some prick the other day was running around knifing people, if u killed him, hed still get you with his fuckign javelin.

Come over here so I can slap you upside the head you stupid cunt.
Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to SilentPhenom
OH and by the way...

AMD sucks.

Fucking troll
Level 6

in reply to SilentPhenom
Why is it that so many people are dumb?

This game has a lag issue...

This game has way to many hackers...

This game has connection issues...

This game has glitches...

This game has weapon balance issues...

This game will be the end of the COD series on PC...

SilentPhenom is a noob or troll or a paid troll...or all of the above...

I have played FPS games since Doom and Quake 3D...including all the COD series games. This is by far the worst game I have ever played.
Level 1

in reply to SilentPhenom
@Lord_CoD

Alright, well, I have the evidence and what I say is facts, not opinions, period. But you are a fat lazy kid who doesn't bother to research crap so I won't bother with you.

@Everyone else

And 7,000 boycotters is a tiny number so you all can call me a troll even though that doesn't make sense lol. And AMD ftw. Trust me, they own Intel. Period.

Yes, I say period a lot. And this game is worth a buy in playing a developer's game. Anyways, i don't care about you guys in these forums, there's only like a couple thousand of you, and that's a small small number. Very small, so enjoy your time in depression. Btw, none of you are true PC gamers. Get out of the community if you consider yourself one. You all want to find loopholes in what I say to twist the words to mean something else, but I know it is pure BS. Plus, you guys got off topic on this thread, this thread isn't even about why the boycott is stupid, it's just a question you retards.

Anyways, I know PC gaming, and the PC community doesn't need you boycotters. Stop addressing yourselfes as the PC community or representing it, you are only making us look pathetic and bad.
Level 7

Studios