Quick Question on Javelin glitch

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Re: Quick Question on Javelin glitch

in reply to SilentPhenom
@AnonymousDoesNotForgive

22 years of Pc gaming, I've been gaming since you were still developing in your mother's stomach lol. Consoles were always just there to play for their exclusives otherwise, it was always at PC. See, I am a true PC gamer, and I've been with the community for only so long. Now teens and kiddies like you, are being immature and have mindless, sensless babbling pulled out of your ass. Here is what makes a PC gamer: Maturity, Understanding, No influence to hate, Playing games just because they are awesome, Adapt and Play after seeing if changes were to be blamed on the dev or not (if so, the game is to be boycotted on, if not it is to be adapted and played), Not being a jerk, and Researching for themselves. These characteristics make a true PC gamer, and I have them all. I've played games that aren't even on a CD, they were on floppy disks for goodness sake. Since 1987, I have been gaming on PC. Since 1984 I've been playing games. Once I went to PC, I sticked to it. I still got consoles but just for exclusives and party games. And a PS3 for blu ray.

Now see, tell me, how am I a hypocrit? Yeah I supported the boycott once, but just because I thought it was dumb, knew IW wasn't at fault and ignored the spreaded hate and imaturity, and dropped the boycott (and over 193,000+ or so people, roughly, dropped it) and am supporting MW2, that makes me a hypocrit? Wrong. It'd be a hypocrit to say I love MW2 yet I am boycotting it. THAT would be hypocritical. Look kid, stay in school and stop thinking you know everything. Btw, people have been twisting my words on these forums. Which makes me LOL. And at the same time, boycott vids on youtube, have my comments erased because I would argue with the uploaders and at one point they'd see I am right, BUT they want the boycott to continue. One guy even said "you're right, but know one will ever see your comments," and him being the uploader, he deleted my comments and his that had to do with the boycott being stupid. Now this scenario, I can't give evidence for nor can you find it (and yes, I will admit that) because the comments were deleted. BUT for everything else I say, you can research it and find that what I say is correct.

Look, you boycotters are so small in numbers and all you guys are doing is giving a bad face to the PC community. And if you guys don't care about MW2 at all why are you bothering to boycott? Exactly, you guys WANT the game, but you can't handle some features taken out. It's still an AMAZING GAME. Now had Infinity Ward themeselves put in IWnet and truly ignored us (as in no patches or even some twitter comments here or there), THEN I'd support the boycott. But see, that isn't the case.
Level 7

in reply to SilentPhenom

SilentPhenom wrote:

@Lord_CoD

Alright, well, I have the evidence and what I say is facts, not opinions, period. But you are a fat lazy kid who doesn't bother to research crap so I won't bother with you.

@Everyone else

And 7,000 boycotters is a tiny number so you all can call me a troll even though that doesn't make sense lol. And AMD ftw. Trust me, they own Intel. Period.

Yes, I say period a lot. And this game is worth a buy in playing a developer's game. Anyways, i don't care about you guys in these forums, there's only like a couple thousand of you, and that's a small small number. Very small, so enjoy your time in depression. Btw, none of you are true PC gamers. Get out of the community if you consider yourself one. You all want to find loopholes in what I say to twist the words to mean something else, but I know it is pure BS. Plus, you guys got off topic on this thread, this thread isn't even about why the boycott is stupid, it's just a question you retards.

Anyways, I know PC gaming, and the PC community doesn't need you boycotters. Stop addressing yourselfes as the PC community or representing it, you are only making us look pathetic and bad.

You are absolutely frackin' priceless, really you are -- What evidence?? I've been through your sorry assed posts and found nothing that could be considered to be a solid fact... NOTHING!!! I've done my research sunshine, enough to know that you are a completely clueless moron.

Oh, and the figure of 7,000 boycotters? Did you pull that figure out of your arse? That figure is for the number of people who signed a post release petition for the game. Nowhere in it does it say that any one of them boycotted the game. In fact if you'd bother to read it you'd find that it's actually written from the point of view of people who did buy it and were unhappy with it, you pathetic little cretin.

True PC gamer my arse! Every word you type reveals you as a brainless butt muncher with all the charm and grace of a tagnut on IW's hairy arse. You know less than nothing about what being a true PC gamer means. You have no real idea of community, it's just a word you like to throw around, all your posts are about you and your half baked opinions.

Finally this one really creases me up and proves one of my earlier points -- "But you are a fat lazy kid who doesn't bother to research crap so I won't bother with you." -- You got me on the fat, or at least a little out of shape but the lazy kid thing, is that your best shot? Come on freakazoid, you can do better than that or is that why you won't bother with me, cos you can't? You don't want to enter into a battle of wits with me because I have the big guns and you're completely unarmed!!

Now sod off back under the bridge and wait for the billy goat you self obsessed, wank stain!
Level 2

in reply to SilentPhenom
@Lord_CoD

What do you mean what evidence? Oh yeah, there's evidence. Just because I'm not posting it here doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you look it up, you'll find the evidence. LOL you make me laugh. Look kid, I know a PC gamer. I am a true PC gamer, and you aren't. Define to me a gamer. Exactly, someone who plays games. I play games, hardcore ones, since I am a hardcore gamer, and on PC. ANd games that are amazing, and MW2 is one of them.

Aside from that, it's kinda cool, now I can make a thread about something totally random and I'm instantly flamed. What does this mean? It means I can read BS all day long and laugh Smiley Very Happy And what does that mean? Well they say laughing is good for the human body, so thanks guys, keep it coming!! Smiley Very Happy
Level 7

in reply to SilentPhenom
SilentPhenom, you claimed you had evidence in your posts, I read through them and found nothing but unsupported opinion, references to IW sources (like we trust anything they say right now) and YouTube. You have yet to prove anything.

The reason you get flamed is simple, you make yourself a target with your malformed ideas, your pretension to being a 'true PC gamer' and your insistence that anyone who disagrees with you is a boycotter, is stupid and is not a 'true PC gamer'. Your credibility as a 'true PC gamer' is zero. Every word you type informs readers that you know less than nothing about PC gaming. You do not know what community means although you like to bandy that word around. Your advice when someone mentions a connection issue is to tell them to set their NAT to open and all will magically be resolved. Not only is that not the case, do you even realise that if people do that they open their computers up to attack?

I am not, nor have I ever been a boycotter. My elder brother knew this game would be crap but I ignored him and bought it anyway. I hate it when he's right but he is, it's a pile of crap and I feel ripped. You may be having a whale of a time with the game but I and many others are not and we have every right to complain about a product that does not perform as it should. But you won't even acknowledge that others may have a different experience to your own and instead you insist that people posting their complaints must be exaggerating, lying or both.

You have absolutely no credibility in these forums at all. You are treated as a joke and IMHO rightly so. I strongly suggest that you go away and learn how to communicate with human beings in order that some humans may accept you as one of them, only then might someone take you seriously.
Level 2

in reply to SilentPhenom
@ SilentPhenom...

Look... what we have here is an undereducated and overopinionated individual that's on some self-inflated quest to prove a point no one cares to agree with him on.

I'll point this out one more time for you Phenom, because yet again, you have no facts whatsoever and still source all your information on sources funded by Activision and Infinity ward. Last time, hopefully you can get it through that thick head of yours.

You still... to this day, have yet to address International players who pay per meg bandwidth, further illustrating your complete ignorance to how broadband services are provided and offered outside of your immediate area.

You assume I'm some kid, when in fact, I'm a 31 year old business owner/operator for an online retailer that's been in business online since 1996. I spearheaded our online retail section from the walk-in store we've had in business since 1986 (well before I started working for the previous owner). I am both MCSE and CCNA certified, I've moonlighted for several ISP's and GSR's and still have time to take care of my two retired parents, two dogs, three cars, 2 internet connections at home, a vent server, and still attend college at night in psychiatry (and clearly you've got an inferiority complex, but I digress).

Now that you can't seem to win a single arguement you weakly present, you've relegated yourself to attacking or belittling the people who disagree with you, further discrediting anything you have to say further.

You're wasting forum page space by making repeated topics on the same matter with a different weakly opinionated spin because for some reason, you've got it in your thick head that MORE is better.

You still claim to be a true PC gamer, but in all honesty, you insult the very definition of what that means. You still with all your useless threads and responses never once described your technical background, knowhow or whatever else you thought was relevant. For all we know, you're just some overopinionated fresh out of college twat with too much red bull in your system and this moronic attitude of "CAN'T GO TO BED NOW, SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET IS WRONG!" attitude. I guess that might be true since you're posting constantly and statistics show that over 70% of college grads have difficulty landing a decent job in less than 2 years.

You CAN read into things right? This forum's overall tone (go to the 360 and PS3 forums as well) is unhappy. You can try to act like the golden peanut in the proverbial turd, but guess what? You're still a peanut in a turd. The game is getting negative denotations from every platform it is presented on.

I'll conclude with that I said previously... we, the community are done with you. We don't want, nor need to hear anything you've got to say because frankly what you have to say is of little relevance to the overall tone of the forum. It's people like you, who roll over and take it up the backside from people like Acti and IW that segregate the community by trying to convert us into your "Let's be good little sheep!" mantra.

So... we'll segregate ourselves from you....

We don't want YOUR kind around here.
Level 2

in reply to SilentPhenom
this is great, others should get the chance to see soylentphenominallydaft's hilarious statements and stunningly good question dodging

maybe the problem is that there are to many questions for him to answer so his eys...no brain just glazes over, you should ask them one at at a time to see if/how he dodges them then

bumping for more great hilarity Smiley Very Happy
Level 8

in reply to SilentPhenom
silentPHENOM is great because he skims over posts that documentally contradict him, then responds with some further contrived opinionated bullshit, and finally concludes it all with further repetition that he's somehow a "gamer".

I liked the part where you cite yourself as "hardcore", especially when your advocating a game that used a chainsaw to surgically remove that element. Its truly "hardcore" when your playing in matches that are unregulated, have massive latency differences, host advantage to 1 team (or player), and have impossible problems with networking people.

You claim that 2000 people somehow represent the boycott? What of the several hundred thousand people that are offended by this games very existence. See I know that even though you somehow enjoy pandering to Activision and playing the devils advocate, you probably find parts of this game as reprehensible as the rest of us.

Anyone thats not a total moron would loathe playing with 200ms pings over 50ms pings and forfeiting ANY choice on what kind of map they want to play. Only a complete rube would say "man I totally would rather PAY for these DLC maps instead of getting community ones for free (WHICH ARE USUALLY BETTER). Finally, you would have to be the epitome of utter simplicity to defend the outright removal of any complexity in this game and expect the rest of us to say: "Thanks IW, you truly know whats best" despite them COMPLETELY IGNORING US.

Oh right... thats EXACTLY what your trolling dumbass is doing.
Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to SilentPhenom
@Lord_CoD

whoa whoa whoa, just hold up. I said if you LOOK UP WHAT I AM SAYING YOU WILL FIND EVIDENCE. I did not say I have ever put pure evidence there on the table, but I did say, it's definately out there, so your arguement is dead now.

@AnonymousDoesNotForgive

dude, just leave. Just go away, what are you trying to prove? Your boycott is dying out rofl. And also, IW is listening to us. They just gave 2 new replies to 402 to say on his twitter. One being the javelin glitch on PC to be fixed and another saying a big patch for PC to come. btw, patches are free on pc. Now see, I don't care about you being middle aged or whatever, for all I know, you are a stuck up 14 year old teen trying to act smart and going on wikipedia or google to find jobs to make you seem smart and claiming that you do them. Honestly, you're just ridiculous, I'm not even going to bother with you anymore. And for 31 years, you must have no life, and you are definately a nerd to be arguing as you do on these boards, so immaturely....that's of course if you ARE 31, which I doubt.

@Defender2083

Ugh, you guys redifined the word troll, nice one. I'm in no way a troll but I'm labeled as one so whatever. ANd also, I am not payed, I am just supportive to the CORRECT side. See, the thing is, I've played more fps than you and more games than you. For you to say MW2 is bad, you either are lying, haven't played too many games, or you just have REALLY bad taste in games.
Level 7

in reply to SilentPhenom
@MAlecite00

Sorry, but I don't feel contradicted at all. Ever actually lol, just more bullshit to read. Now see, here's the thing. DOing 5 replies this long, takes 10 minutes. It isn't long, so why not respond?

It's ridiculous how you guys twist things, redifine, and just say random shit....lol, funny how you all sit there on your PCs anticipating my responses so you can respond back. Go outside people, it's good for you.
Level 7

in reply to SilentPhenom
"I did not say I have ever put pure evidence there on the table, but I did say, it's definately out there"

Which means you did not back any statement with evidence, hence you agree with Lord_CoD when he states ", I read through them and found nothing but unsupported opinion". QED.

"ANd also, I am not payed, I am just supportive to the CORRECT side. See, the thing is, I've played more fps than you and more games than you. For you to say MW2 is bad, you either are lying, haven't played too many games, or you just have REALLY bad taste in games."

According to which objective standards would that be? Where is the evidence? And again, Lord_CoD's argument is valid and spot on. QED^2, I would say.
Level 4

Studios