Quick Question on Javelin glitch

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Highlighted

Re: Quick Question on Javelin glitch

in reply to SilentPhenom
@ SilentPhlegm -- blal, blah, blah... you're like a bloody scratched record. In the words of the great David Byrne, "You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything."

Change the record or take your own advice and go outside. Play with the traffic while you're at it.
Level 2

in reply to SilentPhenom
SilentPhenom, with all due respect, if you are old enough to have been playing PC for 22 years, you should be mature enough to either back up your points with third party evidence, or just ignore the thread and stop retaliating.

"whoa whoa whoa, just hold up. I said if you LOOK UP WHAT I AM SAYING YOU WILL FIND EVIDENCE. I did not say I have ever put pure evidence there on the table, but I did say, it's definately out there, so your arguement is dead now."

If you're presenting an argument to someone YOU must lay down sufficient evidence YOURSELF; until then his argument is more credible than yours because you have yet to provide anything.

You *should* have enough gaming experience to see that playing an online FPS at a /minimum/ of 100ms with/without cheaters and the inability to choose even a MAP is unacceptable and should be rectified immediately. Most good games for the PC have been made with tools to support (as best as possible) a player's individual preferences- take games using the Source Engine (I assume you know what the Source Engine is) for example. COD 4 opened opportunities for mapmakers, mods, etc. Infinity Ward DID take a step back with this.

How can you possibly say the removal of such things is better? If you have all this gaming experience under your belt you should have got used to a certain standard. You should be thinking: "out of all these games I played, they have had components X, Y, Z for a good time, so why have components X Y and Z been removed?"

You *should* be old enough to realize that in a market, there are two "sides"- the company and the consumer. You do not work for Infinity Ward or Activision so you can only be a consumer. You are in the same boat as us. You bought a game without somewhat essential features that have existed on games for years (fact) at a higher price. You can say no, but this is what has happened!

The fact is that the game has disappointed many due to a plethora of reasons and you say they are wrong but have not explained as to why.

...please... let your next post be a critical one where you carry a point across.
Level 1

in reply to SilentPhenom
@dale1v

no point dude, all you'll get is the same tired & regurgitated tripe that he always comes out with, the same tired and pathetic insults, the usual blah, blah, boycotters, blah, evidence is there, blah, blah & references to Activision/IW sources, pretensions to being a 'true PC gamer', more lame insults, pretensions to being intelligent, more blah, blah, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...

SilentPhlegm has no idea how to present a critical argument, evidence his points or even that an effective argument requires one to present reliable evidence oneself. He comes from the "if I say it loud enough and long enough someone will believe me" school of 'thought' (I doubt a truly original, cohesive thought has ever emanated from his brain). He does however provide some occasional entertainment on these cold winter nights.
Level 2

in reply to SilentPhenom

Javelin glitch right? I'm not sure I'm MW2 but works in MW3

Level 2

Studios