READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST A NEW THREAD ABOUT THE MAP PACK!!!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST A NEW THREAD ABOUT THE MAP PACK!!!

All this info comes right from 402 on the PS blog. He was on there for a few hours answering questions yesterday. Hope this helps. BUMP it if you like it so it can stay on top and help others. Please dont post a new thread with new question that are map pack related. Ask them here and someone will try to help you.

-Yes, the map pack comes out today but only in North America. Everybody else gets it tomorrow. Expect it at about 4pm to 5pm your local time = <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=323704">viewtopic.php?f=28&t=323704</a><!-- l -->

-It will be $14.99/€13.99/£10.99 for 3 new maps and 2 old ones.

-Elevators and "out-of-map" glitches will be fixed.

-Pavelow will count towards your killstreak

-IW and 402 have nothing to with when the maps hit the playstation store, they have done their part, now it is up to Sony

-They never planned on releasing it at midnight, PSN content NEVER comes out at midnight

-Matchmaking has been improved, again.

-The new maps will be included in just the 2 stimulus playlists to start, when enough people have it, they will be included in ALL playlists. On Xbox this took less than 24 hours.

-Double XP will be for all playlists and run until at least 5/10/10.

-A leaderboard fix is coming soon, but is not included in this update. 402 said he has to remove each hacker manually.

-The host of a private match will now be able to kick people from the game.

-tweaks to OMA. disables glitch that lets you "shoot" your equipment

-improved party stability, no more getting left behind when entering lobbies
Level 4
27 REPLIES

Re: Answers to all your questions about the DLC!!!!!

in reply to charlie0824
when it comes to kicking people, not in a private match, lets just say in a party. and a 7th person joins, y can i never kick people if im hosting? the option is there, but i cant use it. wtf
Level 2

in reply to charlie0824
Hopefully this means you will be able to! I hate when that happens too, especially when you get in a lobby of a 12 person game and nobody realizes that the game will never start with a 7 person team.
Level 4

in reply to charlie0824
Over half the answers 402 gave were to "How long will double XP last" ......over and over again.
Level 25

in reply to charlie0824
ahh.. This is very helpful. Thanks for the post. Im glad pavelows work now haha.
Level 5

in reply to charlie0824
you should add that the fixes and the addition of double xp start from when u doenload the new update.

so even those of us in the eu have double xp now untill monday at the earliest Smiley Very Happy
Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to charlie0824

RobsStang wrote:

Over half the answers 402 gave were to "How long will double XP last" ......over and over again.

Yeah, people were too lazy to read a little before asking the same question the person 3 lines up had posted. Most of it was old news. I read through the first 8 pages of the blog (at least all of 402's answers) this morning and it only took me 20 minutes.
Level 4

in reply to charlie0824

charlie0824 wrote:

Hopefully this means you will be able to! I hate when that happens too, especially when you get in a lobby of a 12 person game and nobody realizes that the game will never start with a 7 person team.

Take into consideration the abuse that feature would get. Not to mention the boosting that would take place, etc..

Theres a reason that option is limited to private matches.
Level 9

in reply to charlie0824
thanks charlie for the info
Level 5

in reply to charlie0824

Sonic_Puma wrote:

thanks charlie for the info

My pleasure!
Level 4

Studios