READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST A NEW THREAD ABOUT THE MAP PACK!!!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Re: READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST A NEW THREAD ABOUT THE MAP PACK!!!

in reply to charlie0824

ok gonna creat a US account now. Thanx anyway Smiley Wink

Tried that! It doesn't work. I kept entering an address and it said please enter valid details. So P-taking.
Level 9

in reply to charlie0824

Prowler33 wrote:

I miss that glitch shooting people with equipment....Quite fun to do in private matches.

Instead of fixing the problem ( unlimited pro pipes ) we leave it there and fix a glitch that was no where near a problem as OMA pro piping.

just a diference of opinion but I consider glitching more of a problem. GL's can be dealt with. Where did this whole "pro pipes" thing come from? I've seen that about 3 times today. I get that it's a play on noob tubes but it's kinda goofy.
Level 4

in reply to charlie0824
YIPIEEE ONLY 13.99 € =D

I was expecting 17€ or something like that because the people were complaining that it's overpriced ect x)

Thanks charlie Smiley Wink
Level 8

in reply to charlie0824

charlie0824 wrote:

All this info comes right from 402 on the PS blog. He was on there for a few hours answering questions yesterday. Hope this helps. BUMP it if you like it so it can stay on top and help others. Please dont post a new thread with new question that are map pack related. Ask them here and someone will try to help you.

-Yes, the map pack comes out today but only in North America. Everybody else gets it tomorrow. Expect it at about 4pm to 5pm your local time = <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=323704">viewtopic.php?f=28&t=323704</a><!-- l -->

-It will be $14.99/€13.99/£10.99 for 3 new maps and 2 old ones.

-Elevators and "out-of-map" glitches will be fixed.

-Pavelow will count towards your killstreak

-IW and 402 have nothing to with when the maps hit the playstation store, they have done their part, now it is up to Sony

-They never planned on releasing it at midnight, PSN content NEVER comes out at midnight

-Matchmaking has been improved, again.

-The new maps will be included in just the 2 stimulus playlists to start, when enough people have it, they will be included in ALL playlists. On Xbox this took less than 24 hours.

-Double XP will be for all playlists and run until at least 5/10/10.

-A leaderboard fix is coming soon, but is not included in this update. 402 said he has to remove each hacker manually.

-The host of a private match will now be able to kick people from the game.

-tweaks to OMA. disables glitch that lets you "shoot" your equipment

-improved party stability, no more getting left behind when entering lobbies

Great work, but there are still alot of stupid people creating threads.
Level 36

in reply to charlie0824
@dedicatedserversplease Perfect example of one of my favorite sayings - "common sense is not a common thing".
Level 4

in reply to charlie0824
Anyone else notice a change in Painkiller?

It seems PK is now about twice as strong. I full clipped a guy at short range after the update in scrapyard and didn't drop him. Might this have been a change to help guys get out of spawn traps?
Level 12

in reply to charlie0824
@ charlie

The only games that I lost due to glitching were from the care package glitch ( both run speed and infinate ). Shooting with a tactical insertion is no where near as a problamitc as the noob tube. Say what you want, that's just how it is. I mean you are not gaining any unfair advantage with that glitch. It's just recoiless hip fire that's way inaccurate.

Certain glitches are more game breaking than others.

As far as pro pipes. That term has been around for a while, and besides it just sounds cooler lol.
Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to charlie0824

Hi,

I upgraded to MW3 Pack 1 through Steam but when I search for a game it keeps coming up with "No Games Found" and the only way I can play is with DLC disabled and on the old maps.

Is this a common problem on the pc version and does anyone know how to fix this please ?

Thanks

Level 1

Studios