Re: MORe GAMEPLAY PLEASE

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Jeez, people just aren't happy. Beg for MP videos and then still asking for more.
Level 53
10 REPLIES

To get more gameplay videos, you have to let them make them first. They just got one finished.
Level 14

I disagree. I like what they do with the videos, it makes it better to watch AND they do a great job with it too. I say keep it the same as there's nothing wrong with what they did in the last video.
Level 26

wuut wrote:

Jeez, people just aren't happy. Beg for MP videos and then still asking for more.

thank you...just wait guys. We don't wanna see everything, the the surprise will be ruined..
Level 12

I think for their first Multiplayer video they wanted to hype it up a little and make it seem intense ect... hence the music. I think the next vids could be straight up gameplay, it would be nice to see a full match with all kinds of different guns being used. I am just happy that they have given us something to watch and get excited about.
Level 6

i just want the beta to come out lol
Level 1

yea i woud not ever watch sum guy jus straight playing a game 4 five min

trailors are better
Level 4

I believe they revealed quite a lot and it is clear that it is a much more different game then CoD4, the thing is... how much more. When I watched the video I really thought for a second I was looking at the MAG gameplay with a much better engine. Personally I cannot wait but I don't want them to stray to far off from CoD4
Level 5

lawl this thing still has like 3 months dude(is it i just did that off of my head without thinking) just leave them alone to do there magic, there spending too much time trying to make videos when they could be programing some random game feature that will rock!
Level 10

Seriously? Some people can never be please.
Level 15

Studios