It's still in a testing build.
Level 53
145 REPLIES

Re: Now... Breathe: The bad side of the multiplayer trailer

Sad but true.
Level 4

"whereas the 3rd person only has his head visible."

I can't agree enough, even W@W had that promblem, it's basically a good way to camp..

~xDeathReaperx
Level 17

Wait, explain the reload problem again?

You're upset that the bullets are still in your inventory and not dropped with the magazine?
Level 3

Flawless Hobo wrote:

I fear that this will be a relatively unwelcome topic so I hope that people can keep civil. The video has confirmed and revealed a number of things and I will not deny I am happy about a lot of what I have seen - but not all of it.

I'm picking out issues as I go along and there are just two I want to specifically point out:

1. Reload issues recurrent:

It is clear in this video that the broken reload system from Call of Duty 4 has returned. The bullets do not disappear from the gun when you take the magazine out - and they appear in the gun before you put it back in (and deal with the other necessary lever pulls and so on. This would imply with fair certainty that both the reload cancelling, and worse still the reload glitching of Call of Duty 4 has returned.

Still, people will be able to reload, get caught with their pants down, and essentially, instantly animation-glitch and somehow get their ammo back. Not only that, but they will be able to cut short the reload, sometimes taking important parts of the process out, to gain an advantage, also glitching the animation.

The only way that this wouldn't be the case would be if they stopped you cancelling the reload altogether - which nothing really implies is the case.

2. The 3rd person character - still flawed:

You can see in the supposed 'lol' moment where 402 gets stuck on the head that the issue where the bullets, and eyes, are coming out of the head is also returning.

The players are looking over a level photocopier, and the first person easily gets his gun, arms, shoulders above the photocopier - whereas the 3rd person only has his head visible.

Come on Infinity Ward - you must be able to see that these issues are more important that creating your own balance nightmare with the 'customisable killstreaks', which as someone who prefers a decent game to sensationalist action, strikes fear into me.

wow its not that big of a deal, doesnt really affect your playing at all, and who cares
Level 7

TESTING
Level 7

Your first problem was never an actual problem.
Level 29

xDeathReaperx wrote:

The game is pretty much completed

Proof?
Level 53

Blaaaaarg still in development be calm and wait and see its still balenced regardless cause it works both ways!!
Level 8

In COD games you don't look thru your characters eyes and you're bullets don't go out of the gun. You're sight and bullets are from the top of the head of your character.
Level 22

Studios