Strategy Guide Date Changed (Amazon)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Strategy Guide Date Changed (Amazon)

I am unaware if this has been posted but I decided to let everyone know if it has not.

So I have been pondering whether to get the Modern Warfare 2 Strategy Guide from Amazon. The original release date was November 3rd for regular guide or November 4th for Limited Edition guide. Well I just found out that the date has been changed to the 10th of November now. So that means anybody who was planning on getting the guide about a week early and knowing everything and spoiling everything will not be receiving it til after the release date. And now I will not be pre-ordering the strategy guide because I will be playing the game and also I can just buy a used one or get one at the store instead of paying for shipping and handling costs.

Just letting you all know.

-December
Level 1
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Strategy Guide Date Changed

in reply to december
Its always been November 10th on gamestop.com
Level 20

Re: Strategy Guide Date Changed

in reply to december
^Then it must have been that Amazon had it wrong all along, because Amazon had it set to ship on November 3rd and depending on what shipping and handling you chose would be the date you received it, but they just changed the shipping date to November 10th. I will edit my post title then.
Level 1

Studios