The 55's Are Recruiting *PS3*

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

The 55's Are Recruiting *PS3*

Clan Name: The 55's

Clan Tag: [55's]

Format: PS3

Location: WorldWide

Recruiting: Yes

Gaming Leagues: Gamebattles & The 55's Clan League

Website: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.the55s.com/forums/index.php">http://www.the55s.com/forums/index.php</a><!-- m -->

Mic: For clan battles yes



We are The 55's. A warrior group with the sole mission of erradicating all mincing Prestiege filth from the world.



If you are anything but prestiege aiming to remain a 5 Star general and can follow the basic 5 Star ethos:



Star 1 - Loyalty

Star 2 - Friendship

Star 3 - Honour

Star 4 - Teamwork

Star 5 - The erradication of all things Prestiege



Then seek sanctuary at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.the55s.com">http://www.the55s.com</a><!-- m --> ...... it is a house of god ..... and our god is 55!



The 55's are above all we are above race, creed and country ....... we are a number and it is the number of the righteous.



We are active in: Modern Warfare 2, COD4, W@W & M.A.G



Word of note to save confusion, We do not accept prestige at all. This principle is across all games so if you have a prestige account on COD4 but wana join for MW2 you WILL have to create a new account to join us. We are still active on all Call Of Duty games so we must have consistencey across the board.



Thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing you Smiley Happy
toontonic
Likes: 3
Posts: 296
309 REPLIES

Re: The 55's Recruitment *PS3*

in reply to toontonic
We can also be found on the Clan discussion board of this forum Here - <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13682">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13682</a><!-- l -->



The above is our 3rd thread as 2 previously got cut down.....THEY WERE HUUUUUUUUUUGE Smiley Wink
toontonic
Likes: 3
Posts: 296

Re: The 55's Recruitment *PS3*

in reply to toontonic
I registered on the website
ricflairw000
Likes: 0
Posts: 865

Re: The 55's Recruitment *PS3*

in reply to toontonic

ToonTonic wrote:

 

We can also be found on the Clan discussion board of this forum Here - <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13682">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13682</a><!-- l -->



The above is our 3rd thread as 2 previously got cut down.....THEY WERE HUUUUUUUUUUGE Smiley Wink





not the only thing thats huge



ROFLCOPTER!!



Tipsy
PGtipsy1
Likes: 0
Posts: 310

Re: The 55's Recruitment *PS3*

in reply to toontonic
Since the game goes up to 70, would you guys ever considering switching names to the 70's and make a requirement to have afro's and bellbottoms? Seriously, just imagine the possibilities with tye dye logo's and what not!
JLoco1
Likes: 0
Posts: 318

Re: The 55's Recruitment *PS3*

in reply to toontonic

JLoco wrote:

 

Since the game goes up to 70, would you guys ever considering switching names to the 70's and make a requirement to have afro's and bellbottoms? Seriously, just imagine the possibilities with tye dye logo's and what not!



nothing good came out of the 70s lol'



the nifty fiftys was better
ricflairw000
Likes: 0
Posts: 865

Re: The 55's Recruitment *PS3*

in reply to toontonic
Good point... I think Gaz was born in the 70's!
JLoco1
Likes: 0
Posts: 318
Highlighted

Re: The 55's Recruitment *PS3*

in reply to toontonic

JLoco wrote:

 

Good point... I think Gaz was born in the 70's!







yup he blew it for the whole decade



i think he was born in 72
ricflairw000
Likes: 0
Posts: 865

Re: The 55's Recruitment *PS3*

in reply to toontonic

RicFlairW000 wrote:

 

JLoco wrote:

 

Since the game goes up to 70, would you guys ever considering switching names to the 70's and make a requirement to have afro's and bellbottoms? Seriously, just imagine the possibilities with tye dye logo's and what not!



nothing good came out of the 70s lol'



the nifty fiftys was better





HEY! You best watch it boy! Was born in the 70's.
Skr0tUmGrinD3R1
Likes: 0
Posts: 683

Re: The 55's Recruitment *PS3*

in reply to toontonic

Skr0tUmGrinD3R wrote:

 

RicFlairW000 wrote:

 

JLoco wrote:

 

Since the game goes up to 70, would you guys ever considering switching names to the 70's and make a requirement to have afro's and bellbottoms? Seriously, just imagine the possibilities with tye dye logo's and what not!



nothing good came out of the 70s lol'



the nifty fiftys was better





HEY! You best watch it boy! Was born in the 70's.







a woman never reveals her age!
ricflairw000
Likes: 0
Posts: 865

Studios