Faran Is Great wrote:
Poll: Character Customization?
Â· [url=http://sigpoll.com/8816/1:21xskesa]Yes[/url:21xskesa] Â· [url=http://sigpoll.com/8816/2:21xskesa]No[/url:21xskesa] Â· ([url=http://sigpoll.com/8816:21xskesa]Results[/url:21xskesa])
What I want:
1. A simple Customization system where you select a faction and then set the kit for that faction however you like.
2. Being able to select Headgear, Eyewear, Tactical vests, Pants and boots, and armor.
3. Personally being able to choose the skin color and facial hair on your character.
4. Being able to choose the camouflage for your character.
5. Custom Camo for your gun.
What I do Not want:
1. Too many options for all the categories, as this would take up valuable disk space.
2. Not being able to choose "clowny" camos like Pink, Neon Green or Purple, as this is absurd.
3. I do not want the process of customization to be a long and tedious one, it should be fast and simple and not too complex as this would ruin the pace of the game.
Overall I think that the addition of customization of characters would be a good thing, as then you prevent an entire team from looking the exact same way.
This is what the customization of the head could look like, Image taken from Ghost Recon Advanced warfighter 2.
To People with Issues with Disc Space.
I quote AFKontroller on this because way too many disagree with character customization because of a misplaced belief that it would take up too much disc space
I mean thats what I like to see you know, being able to change little things. Possible Unlocking and choosing camo
A 360 disc has 9 GB on it. CoD4 was about 6 GB. Considering that MW2 is roughly the same size as CoD4, that's 3 GB to work with.
Check out "Sustainability"s Thread on Challenge rewards. Possibilities of unlocking gear by completing specific challenges. <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.infinityward.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=50626">viewtopic.php?f=13&t=50626</a><!-- l -->