This Game Sucks !!!

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Highlighted

This Game Sucks !!!

This game is a pile of bull****.. Sorry for complaining but Infinity Ward has messed this game up completely. They brought out these trailers which made the game look fantastic and a huge improvement from COD 4. All im gunna say is that its a completely different story once you got the game. Infinity Ward You have took 40-60 quid off me and million's of other people for a pile of garbage . There's just been patch after patch after patch and its just getting beyond a joke. There's far to many problems with multiplayer and the campaign was way to short. I think you would of made an improvement off Cod 4 but nah its just gone worse. I find myself now playing on MAG which yes is a different game alltogether but dont you think i should be playing a game which as sold million's to a game which has just came out which hasnt sold that many. But i play obviously the 2nd one. Thank god the next call of duty isnt going to be made by INFINTY WARD.
Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: This Game Sucks !!!

in reply to ghillie-in-the-
to be honest at the end of the day thats your own opinion I don't share the same view but that is my opinion. Whats happening to IW is a tragedy and I for one am going to miss them if this goes tits up treyarch has nothing on them there no way near as good
Level 27

Good devs, rushed out by Activisions greed. Needed a new engine from the start but then would everybody be prepared to wait twice as long. I would've but then I never asked for custom cammo's or dual attachments !!!
Level 40

it wasnt really even IW fault..Activision rushed the game out when they didnt think it was up to par with cod4 quality..why it is being constantly patched due to the loss of development time
Level 2

yep exactly y it sux is activisions fault thats y activision is a shitty game company
Level 5

its gonna get guitar hero'd
Level 2

and painzon, that's your mom's fault if you never went to school, not her fault if she's poor.
Level 9

So many ppl have said that this game sucks.

Did I bought some poor people version ´cos it doesnt suck me??

I´ve tried but it just lies there next to me doing nothing...

Am I doing something wrong??
Level 3

pretty much what i'm getting from this is "i got owned and instead of taking the frustration out on myself or trying harder to beat the person who owned me i'm gonna complain about the game"
Level 4

Funny coming from a guy who named himself after a challenge in MW2. This is a good game, other then the cheaters, lag, and other small issues this is the only game I'll be playing till the next COD comes out. There's just no other game that can compete with the COD series. MAG=sucks. BFBC2=sucks. So I'll take cheaters and some lag and other small issues over trash games like those other two. If the COD series dies I'm selling my PS3 because that's the only game worth playing.
Level 6

Studios