This game is a joke with all the hacking

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Forum

Re: This game is a joke with all the hacking

in reply to WillieStuder
Hacking is a joke in COD4. There are no hacks that work good at all with the COD4 source code, so barely anyone hacks. And if they do, I still manage to beat them every round because their hacks are so bad.
Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to WillieStuder

Mo0shy wrote:

On a side note, I barely run into hackers, only when I venture into servers with 30 people +, which aren't fun anyways.

I frequently visit the 30-40 player servers and in the past year I have only met about 2-3 true hackers. The rest of the "reported" hackers just had ridiculous skills.
Level 6

in reply to WillieStuder
If people hack, hack back. I much perfer pc gaming. I hate consoles because they are too expensive. I can also download PC games.
Level 1

in reply to WillieStuder

masterdz522 wrote:

If people hack, hack back. I much perfer pc gaming. I hate consoles because they are too expensive. I can also download PC games.

You can DOWNLOAD Games on every Plattform,but i would never hack , thats a shame!
Level 17

in reply to WillieStuder

EndlessTurmoil wrote:

why complain about cheaters? go play in a league where they have their own anti cheat client.

leagues is full of cheats to, but it flys under the radar because no one seens whats really going on.

like Cevo-P and theirs others, most of them you dont see join public servers because a good demo would get them banned.
Level 1

in reply to WillieStuder

Sm3K3R wrote:

COD 4 has so many haxors due to the old and outdated engine (Quake 3 based).

Yeah , cod series need a new engine... Although I love this engine Smiley Happy Quake 3 was a great game imo.
Level 13

in reply to WillieStuder
99.999999999% of the people you THINK are hacking...Are probably just really good. I get called a hacker daily, Yet i dont hack what so ever. Some people just aint cut out for the fast paced PC action.
Level 2

in reply to WillieStuder

$hAnK.iB wrote:

99.999999999% of the people you THINK are hacking...Are probably just really good. I get called a hacker daily, Yet i dont hack what so ever. Some people just aint cut out for the fast paced PC action.

by that logic 00.0000000001% of players in the game is hackers.

glad that ONE person was banned then.
Level 1

Studios